[04] Buying Drugs in Nightclubs by Anonymous

IMO-Anyone who deals to people they don't know or trust deserves to wear a pair of sperm surfers for a couple years. If you are going to make money the easy way, like dealing drugs, which is actually a hard way, then you danced with the devil and should spend some time in the slammer.

i used to do this in the the biggest dance club in my area and i never once brought in any bunk products i just did it because i could get club prices and the bouncers never gave me any trouble as i used to pay them some cash well leaving after every night. this may sound sad but i also did it because i enjoyed doing it, i enjopyed providing people with high quality MDMA pills and seeing everyone having a good night. i did this for around a year and after a few months had regular customers who allways new i had good stuff and they didnt have to risk getting them in there self.

not every club dealer is out to rob you.

Psyko

nicely written.. i was lucky that when i first starting rolling like a decade ago, id always get my pills inside the night clubs. Each weekend, we would search for the same person or people. They always had the best shit. Sadly, its something that we cant do nowadays. Alot of shitty mixtures of god knows wtf are in these pills.

I thankfully have never had a shady encounter with "club dealers".
My technique is to know what's around when I'm going out. pillreports is great for scoping what's in circulation, and if the dealer doesn't have what you've heard of, stay away. And of course never buy "molly" from someone you don't know.

Hey BL, don't you think phone/wireless technology is useful for people in situations like this? For example, I don't have my E yet and I'll be going to a massive tonight. I want to roll there... If I do happen to encounter someone selling I'll ask them what they have - if it's somehow I recognize than I'll buy it - if not than I'll whip out my iPhone and look it up. I know this is not anywhere near the same as testing but it's a lot better than nothing.

the wonders of technology do help

I stick to the tactic of looking for the person looking like they are having the best time

Totally agree. Buying shit in clubs is a huge no-no for me. I prefer to just easily sneak them into the club/venue/massive because no one gives a fuck and I don't have to deal with stupid kids on X begging me to buy their pills...

i bought a couple of time at raves and pretty much everytime i get someting good never had a bad experience. just need to know what is good out there

If you really have to buy your pills in a club check pillreports.com and familiarise yourself with whats around at the moment and decent. Have a look at what they are selling you before you buy it.