Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
brothermarcus said:

"even though I warn you, even though I guarantee you that the girl will only hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue her."

On page three. Do another, Dittohead. :)

my bad, how about

"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them."

virgin suicides, good flick...

"Never talk to me like that again! No one created me! I am Evil. Evil existed long before good. I made myself. I cannot be unmade. I am all powerful!"

Time Bandits.

Every minute you don't tell us why you are here, I cut off a finger.
Mine or yours?
YOURS!
Damn!

Spies Like Us... I'm mostly sure.

And I'll resurrect my quote from a few pages back...

"Always... No, never... forget to check your references."

No, someone else has to have seen that movie! It's a classic. I mean, Jesus Fuck... They've shown it on Comedy Central before.

A Fish Called Wanda.

In honor of this past weekend...

This crowd has gone deathly silent, the Cinderella story, outta no where, a former greenskeeper now - about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac - It's in the Hole!

Strange Brew.

"I wanna slip my tubesteak in your sister... What'll you take in trade?"

Full Metal Jacket

"It's all about smiles and cries. Yeah. You gotta control your smiles and cries, because that's all you have and nobody can take that away from you. "

Training Day

"Those of us that have been up all night were not in the mood for coffee and donuts, we needed as strong drink"

it's a classic....

Fear and Loathing

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

I'm good at this game!=D

Easy. Alice in Wonderland.
This one's from my top 3 all-time fav:
"I love you guys. Don't get me wrong. It's all about this. But for the first time in my life I'm 18 and I can say fuuuuck yooooooouuuuuu." LOL

SLC Punk!

A Classic!

I was the guy that went to the prom with a tux painted on my naked body . . . remember, I spilled my drink and everybody could see my dong?

nope.

I was the guy that went to the prom with a tux painted on my naked body . . . remember, I spilled my drink and everybody could see my dong?

anyone else wanna try?

John Mason, yours is Rounders.

anybody???

Status
Not open for further replies.