Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Expectations

No, that question is bullshit to begin with. If everybody listened to her, there'd be no janitors, because no one would clean shit up if they had a million dollars.

aliens

"Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self. The green fairy who lives in the absinthe wants your soul. But you are safe with me."

Dracula

"all i got in this world is my word and my balls, and i dont break them for nobody"

scarface, i just saw it last night hah

"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."

road warrior... wow.

"You steal the secret of life and death, and here you are trysting with a bubble-headed coed. You're not even a second-rate scientist!"

Reanimator

What do you say we have some champagne . . . because you're a girl, and I'm a . . . man . . . at least last time I checked.

The Breakfast Club......Don't you Ooo, don't, don't, you forget about me.

"They'll talk to ya and talk to ya and talk to ya about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."

Easy Rider

" That gun will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will be written in blood."

brothermarcus said:
lost in translation

NO NO NO!!!!!! That was from Evil Dead II, right before Ash and his girl listen to the tape, then she dances in her underwear and gets posessed and he chops her head off with a shovel.

Shuba said:

" That gun will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will be written in blood."

dead man

"How are we going to get real drugs in this town? We can't even get cable!"

Is it Whiteboyz?

If so....
"I just made enough money to bake biscuits for the projects."

Last edited:
^^
the birdcage

I'll pick dittohead's quote: "I just made enough money to bake biscuits for the projects."

paid in full...

sorry negative, i swear i remembered that line from lost in translation... haven't seen evil dead ii in a long time, slipped my mind... oh well- i'll just watch them both again.

"sheesah, beecha uwonkea Chewbacca, ah-ha-ha..."

no problem marcus, it's all good. :) (in Cletus voice) We's jussa playin a game . . . :)

brothermarcus said:
"sheesah, beecha uwonkea Chewbacca, ah-ha-ha..."

weird that by phoenetics, i knew that this was jabba the hutt from return of the jedi saying "so now we have the mighty chewbacca". you should get extra points for that one.

"I'm a star. I'm a star. I'm a big, bright, shining star."

Boogie Nights

"She'll only break your heart, it's a fact. And even though I warn you, even though I guarantee you that the girl will only hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue her. Ain't love grand?"

Status
Not open for further replies.