• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it." is lock, stock...

alasdair

the indian runner

umm, how about:

"I have donea thousand dreadful things as willingly as one would kill a fly, and nothing greaves me heartily indeed, but that I cannot do ten-thousand more."

alasdairm said:
i didn't provide a new quote as pounding_grooves has one still standing.

alasdair

ahhh now I see the rules more clearly now. =D

atlas said:

"I have done a thousand dreadful things as willingly as one would kill a fly, and nothing greaves me heartily indeed, but that I cannot do ten-thousand more."

titus, i <3 julie taymor's version.

"Look at you! You are fucking handicapped! You think you can choose? Men falling at your feet?"

yay! Every time I put up a quote, I worry whether I'm too obscure, or too pop. Anyway, BM's is from " In The Company of Men" (I think).

If I'm wrong, then disregard the following quote:

"Waste your brain; wax your board; pray for waves." hehe, this is easy.

Earth Girls are Easy.

Wiping out the human race? That's a great idea. That's great. But more of a long-term thing. I mean, first we have to focus on more immediate goals.

twelve monkeys.

"You see, I have no plans to break down her morals. I WANT her to believe in love and virtue and the sancitity of marriage, and still not be able to stop herself. I want the pleasure of watching her betray everything that is important to her."

Malkovitch! (sp?)

thats dangerous liasons

" I can see him through the wall. I can see his face. I hope that I will never see that face ever outside of a dream. That's it. "

Mulholland Dr.

"George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens man."

Dazed and Confuzed.

"I like to remember things how I remember them. Not neccesarily how they happened."

Lost Highway

"Yeah... this is MY perdiem. So who gets this? Who do I give it to?"

Adios,
Steve

highway?

"even though I warn you, even though I guarantee you that the girl will only hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue her."

Status
Not open for further replies.