• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
It's difficult to do an all-inclusive poll (so many drugs) that's why I asked people to post if they fall under an "other" category.. and you did just that, so game on!

its gotta b meth for me.......marijuana and LSD not far behind, all for diffrent reasons but if there was only one available i cud choose itd b meth

:(

I love all drugs, I have never taken one that was not good. I mean they dont call them drugs for nothing. But i smoke trees 24/7 so i guess i love bud the best :)

i voted heroin. ive always loved opiates, i can go about my day on top of the world with them. marijuana is very great, and cocaine (minus the price and runny nose and other problems) would come in a close second place. i like all of those drugs a lot.

X!

:) :D =D Rolling is the best!!! it's love, it's happiness, and it just feels good!! ...
then meth, coke, other pills, then weed.......
:\ never tried acid, shrooms, heroin, oc, or specialK8)

Has to be Fentanyl... euphoric and just a great time.. along with a bottle of Crown Royal.. :)

Ketamine. Hands down. Rolling is awesome, I can't smoke marijuana, not much for hallucinagens, had a problem with meth, and alcohol came in so close.

K for me is just a staple. =D

LSD and mdma are almost tied,but i highly prefer LSD...k used to be my absolute favorite but i cannot get it anymore

I chose Heroin from the list. I have only been acquainted with this substance, I must admit, for about a month. My route of administration is insuffulation. Although, I'm mostly into pharmaceutical opioids (mostly oxycodone and hydrocodone). But basically I prefer the opiate family of chemicals, over pretty much anything else. I feel euphoric, blissful and totally stress-free when I'm on them, plus the added benefit of having high functionality in my everyday tasks.

Fuggin' EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Most def.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, better than all!!!!!!