• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
LSD, no drug has opened my mind up so well. I also enjoy MDMA but seeing as I only use it once in a while due to the serotonin release, I prefer LSD in that I can experience it fairly regularly with generally less side effects-side effects from LSD mainly being kinda "out there" if I trip too frequently. I haven't abused MDMA but I've read enough on here to understand what would happen if I did.

^ Ya, the times are changing. Besides for the psychonautical experimenter types, MDxx likely doesn't get very much attention. The average person with the desire to take ecstasy nowadays does so for the stimulant effect. Why else would ecstasy that has no MDMA in it sell so well for such a long time?

To be honest I'm surprised the meth/amphetamine/cocaine columns are so low.

C-A-N-N-*A*-B-I-S.

opiates as a very fucking close second.

Last edited:
its hard to chose between opiates or marijuana for me, but marijuana is the only drug i use daily , so it wins..

Marijuana and LSD. I could only ingest those two mind altering substances for the rest of my life and be perfectly content. Opiates are a very close third.

Interesting,please explain what you mean by better.

In regards to what post?

This is a big thread with over 600 posts, if you were talking about one specific post you should quote it so we know what you mean

Marijuana in as much as I'm a daily smoker & couldn't imagine going without for more than a day or two. If choice could be interpreted as ideal, how could anybody who has ever had actual MDMA choose otherwise? If you are physically addicted to anything & need said substance to prevent yourself from becoming involuntarily ill, I'd argue as far as that being a "choice" & invalidate your response, not judging...

mdma, at least i hope it was md something everytime.
Love the energy, the colors, the Joy-gasm, and the technos

Never had a bad trip, unlike mushrooms. My friend started blacking out and freaking out on shrooms and it was not fun.
My sentiments exactly. My couple of "bad" trips on E never took on the frightening intangibility of some of my shroom trips & most of my acid trips. More of a sensory overload that my brain knew my body would eventually regulate. That'll happen if you take two pills because you're so used to cheezy ones when really you chanced upon some authentics & don't have testing implements at your disposal

If you are physically addicted to anything & need said substance to prevent yourself from becoming involuntarily ill, I'd argue as far as that being a "choice" & invalidate your response, not judging...

True, but when people make this argument I like to bring up the fact that these people liked this drug enough to do it often enough to become addicted/ dependent in the first place... one does not start off physically dependent on a drug, that occurs after repeated continuous use. Some addicts may no longer like the drug they are addicted to and can't stop, but just because someone's addicted to something does not mean that's the only reason they would chose to do that drug.

Definitely opiates/opioids (Kratom and Poppy tea in particular). Apart from the wonderful feelings they give, I feel they are much more forgiving health/sanity wise than stimulants, dissociatives, etc. (also they are just about the only thing that helps my relentless RLS).

Psychedelics run a very close second though.

I would definetly have to say opiates. Particularly Oxycodone (perc 10's) My supply of those is almost out and it's very depressing.. But I plan on making them last long as possible. I would take opiates over weed ANY day. Just saying. Oxy<3