Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movie scene ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiseFromRuin

Bluelighter
Ok this has been bugging me for the past few months, I just can't remember what scene this movie is form. If you know what it's like to have a song or scene stuck in your head but can't remember the name, then maybe you will understand...

So anyway, the scene is a guy dresses up as a janitor and sneaks into an office and draws all the blinds. A secretary is outside the office (wearing headphones) notices him and asks him what he's doing and he saus he's just cleaning. So after he draws the blinds he goes up to the computer terminal and prints out something...while it is printing he takes some sort of cleaning wand and brushes it over the blinds to appease the secretary outside. I think the secretary walks in or something right when he is rushing out....

Hahaha, i know you must think i'm retarded but this has been bugging the hell out of me....

Reads like a scene from The Fugitive where Ford's printing up information about his wife's killer at the hospital. I'm pretty sure that's what you're thinking of.

^^
Lapdawg gets a cookie.

Bonus points if you can tell me what then relatively unknown actress plays the doctor who busts him shortly after the janitor scene.

Adios,
Steve

Julianne Moore? I don't really remember the scene where she busts him, but I remember she was in it, and wasn't terribly well known at the time...

--- G.

I can also tell you that Moore was supposed to play a much bigger role as Ford's love interest, but that part fell onto the cutting room floor. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.