View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 meo mipt and mdma isnt that nice of a combo in my opinion,although i did do ridicolous amounts of each like an idiot.

did you match peaks? I was planning on dosing the mdma at like T+4 hours after the moxy....but now I'll just take the moxy and leave it at that as I have to be the sober driver at T+9.

yeah i basically did a large amount of moxy nasally right after consuming my 5th pill of the night. so whatever you do dont do that! be it noted that im predisposed to paranoid freakout on higher doses,theres just some shit in my mind that is telling me to stop tripping for a while,so im done until the universe tells me its the right time again. for now im just gonna concentrate on the love of my life,and stick to the pot/alcohol/mdma/opiates routine for a little while

Off topic, but here goes: I couldn't imagine that combining 5-meo-mipt and MDMA would be particularly interresting. The highest dose of 5-meo-mipt i've taken was 16 mg.(10 mg. + 6 mg. redose) and the bodyload was not very comfortable - i felt heavy, worn out and the texture of various objects(blankets, pillows eg.) felt strange and uncomfortable. Besides, i was mentally exhausted after the peak, but my body felt restless.

Just had my first experience with 2c-b last night. 15mgs and another 15mgs at 1.5 hours. Turned out to be pretty good for dancing with no ill effects except for a sore jaw. No clenching or gurning, just sore. Anyone else experience this? Magnesium didn't really do anything for it.

carl0s said:
hmm. Well, I have some 2CE here as well but I had decided against trying that yet since reading the questionable and "difficult" reports on it.

2c-e isn't "difficult" if used responsibly. I do believe that a 2c-b introduction to the world of phens will be good though. IMO 2c-b and 2c-e, while similar, have totally different uses and are each fun in their own unique way.

carl0s said:
I have capped 8 - 10mg of 2CB into four capsules each. I'll try one first and leave it an hour before letting the missus know how I'm getting on and whether or not she should try one. The other two are spares.

That sounds like a reasonable start. I'm sorry I didn't read your "resume" but if you're experienced with psychedelics, it might be a little low. Still, it's better to try a small amount for your first time with any substance.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

2CB is just tripping. Pretty close to what mushrooms make you feel like. A lot is in your mind.

See, this is what I just don't get. If it's "just tripping" (I presume that to mean visual distortions & hallucinations), then what is the therapeutical use of that? How could that be useful in therapy (as MDMA is being an entactogen).

I did find my cock oozed a lot whilst my lady was playing with it, mind you.

I think I will heed earlier advice and try in a safe and comfortable environment next time.

I meant 'just tripping' in the sense that there are FAR MORE similarities to psychedelics such as mushrooms and LSD than dissimilarities. It is just tripping in the sense that it takes you to the same place if you allow it.

2CB can be just as deep as any psychedelic. People online talk about this chemical as being 'light' and recreational. It really isn't necessarily true, unless your mind makes it that way.

Tell the kid tripping on 2CB that it is light. He's been staring into a river tranced out for 5 hours inferring scenes of his past in the water swirls. He temporarily forgot what language is so don't expect a response.

Or tell him on another of his 2CB trips while he is staring into the mirror watching his face morph into his brothers' face and then his mother's and finally his father's. Again, he is speechless, so don't expect a response!

S_S i completely agree about 2c-b being a deep psychedelic.
In fact 2cb has taken me just as deep as more powerful psychedelics such lsd, 2c-e and dpt; it just took a different path to the same location.

2cb is top notch psychedelic with alot to offer if you just open your mind and let it lead by the hand to its magical land.

Hey check this out,

I had a thread for it but it got closed for "Being in the wrong forum".
13.5 Barz

Dear my good friend, old 2c-B/
I cant explain how I feel or what you do to me/
It's kinda like I'm rollin on E/
But then I'm meltin my mind/
All at the same time/
Fallen over as I'm tryin to spit rhymes/
Trippin at a friends house, for, the first time/
Not knowin what I'm doin, lookin at, or what I'm tryin to find/
I feel hot, so I go outside, but then I'm cold/
I feel rebel in my system, but then I do what I'm told/
I pour water on my head, watch it drip on down/
It makes a smiley face on the driveway, but then its a frown/
I take a look at the clouds, spinnin in the sky/
I've never felt so alive, then I'm sick to my stomach feelin like I'm gonna die/
Have a cigarette, then its gone in an eye blink/
It hurts when I think/
I put my empty cup in the sink/
We go to the beach, I'm frantic, I'm calm/
I look at my hands, I got mushrooms growin out of my palms/
I look at my arms, my freckles are crazy jumpin/
I feel like I should eat, dance, sleep, fuck or somthin/
This shits crazy/
The music's blarin/
People are starin/
Everyones naked, what am I wearin/
I hate this, no its the bomb/
Car pulls up, shit, It's my mom/

ikarma said:
MDMA combo = "return of the magic" I have a permenant tolerance due to 6 straight years of heavy use. With the addition of merely 15mg during the peak (not plateau) it was better than my first time with just mdma. Really worth it and currently the only way I will use MDMA.

See, this interests me, but I'm not interested (not yet anyway) in having a fucked up mind where weird shit starts happening and my girlfriend turns into a roast chicken.

^^ I can't think of anything that would make that happen. Except perhaps a deleriant.

^It's weird, I've done 2c-b 2 times and 2c-e 2 times, and I only got sick once on 2c-b and once on 2c-e. The other 2 times I felt great. I still really enjoyed the trips, whether I got sick or not, it didn't last that long and I didn't actually puke.
I think it was probably because when I did the 2c-b and got sick, I'd been up for 3 days and I had absolutely no food in my stomach and I was riding around in a bumpy ass car.

Yeah that was most of it lol
I swear, if we would've spent just a few more minutes looking for parking I would've puked for sure. I made it out of the car in the nick of time and I started tripping balls and I managed to hold it in and just kinda walked if off.
It's funny, the only thing I could think about while in the car was how sick I was and how I felt like I had to puke but I HAD to hold it in. Then when I got out of the car and walked around and noticed how hard I was tripping, my mindset completely shifted to my trip and I just felt great. Mind over matter, I guess;)

delta_9 said:
Then when I got out of the car and walked around and noticed how hard I was tripping, my mindset completely shifted to my trip and I just felt great. Mind over matter, I guess;)

I agree. ;)

Definately mind over matter, but I have a gentle mind :)

When we were in the tent, I was resting my head against my girlfriend's head/kneck area and she was all hot and warm smelling, and with my eyes shut I just kept thinking "golden roast chicken", and I was sort of seeing those golden brown colours.

Also, I noticed my heart area got very warm. Is this normal? She noticed the same too.

Yeah not quite at that point yet. Were were all sexual with the MDMA and then this just totally took over. All the clammy sweatiness went away in favour of this fresh cool breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.