View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I think you should be fine, but there maybe points when you wouldn't want to be riding your bike. I think if Hoffman can make it on 250ug of LSD, you should be ok with 15mg of 2C-B. I have found that 2C-B allows the greatest amount of control of any psychedelic I've tried so far. If you are outside with nature, you will have an amazing trip. I would love to take 2C-B outdoors.

I'm personally starting to REALLY love 2C-B. It seems to mix well on the comedown of other substances, not just MDMA. Last night I had ~10mg, after a few beer and a cannabis cookie after a concert. It was much more powerful than I thought it would be.

Mentally, I was thinking I had taken 2C-E for awhile because I was having some pretty deep thoughts. Its hard to describe but its like I was having an extremely powerful psychedelic trip, but it was isolated to a certain part of my mind. An analogy would be a virtual environment on a computer, where if the program crashes it doesn't bring the whole system down : )

When the 2C-B was wearing off I had a pretty bad headache, which mostly went away after taking 600mg NAC and 1000mg time release vitamin C, so it was likely due to acetyldehyde toxicity, rather than 2C-B itself.

I'm also going to try 2C-B for the first time this weekend. Still not sure if I have the HCl or HBr salt - the HCl is more potent. Is there any method of identification prior to ingestion?

samadhi_smiles said:
OH<<< Xorkoth, if this helps I think 2CD visuals may be artificial and 2CE's visuals are Real (if you know what I mean and I think you do).

Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge.

8)

I do and youre right about that.

on topic here i dont have time to sift this whole thread and try to get on topic so ill just say... 2C-B kicks fuckin ass. they never should have made it illegal. that is tons of bullshit and those responsible should be lynched. wonderful ecstatic feelings... but dont be fooled for it holds in side the madness as well...

OrneTTe said:
Im thinking about trying some for the first time today. Im going to ride my bike to the park and play frisbee golf and go on a bike ride/adventure as there is a main bike path there with a bunch of off trails. Since Im going to be on my own for my first time and will need to be able to ride a bike, I thought 15mg would be a good dose? Any suggestions?

Well I just got back from my little adventure and it was quite enjoyable. At that dose (15mg) there are a lot of effects akin to MDMA. I sat in the woods and mediatated for a while which was quite nice, nothing too deep, but got you in that zone very easily. No visuals really to speak of at that dosage other than brighter colors and everything was neon the first time I opened my eyes after I was done meditating. I sat in the woods for quite some time as it was so scerene and placid. Nature just seemed to be so calm. The wind while I was riding felt amazing and, as I was riding through nature, it just made everything that much better. Nature was beautiful but I had to keep reminding myself to pay attention to how/where I was riding my bike as I would get distracted by things. "Yea that leaf is beautiful for what it is but you need to stay on the path", that type of thing, but there were no real obstacles to either riding the bike or playing frisbee golf. It made me much more relaxed than I had been in some while which is why I think it helped my golf game.

In Short: Riding bikes on 2C-B is fun and I played the best frisbee golf I have all season.

Sounds like an amazing experience! Hopefully I'll get the chance tomorrow.

OrneTTe said:
Well I just got back from my little adventure and it was quite enjoyable. At that dose (15mg) there are a lot of effects akin to MDMA. I sat in the woods and mediatated for a while which was quite nice, nothing too deep, but got you in that zone very easily. No visuals really to speak of at that dosage other than brighter colors and everything was neon the first time I opened my eyes after I was done meditating. I sat in the woods for quite some time as it was so scerene and placid. Nature just seemed to be so calm. The wind while I was riding felt amazing and, as I was riding through nature, it just made everything that much better. Nature was beautiful but I had to keep reminding myself to pay attention to how/where I was riding my bike as I would get distracted by things. "Yea that leaf is beautiful for what it is but you need to stay on the path", that type of thing, but there were no real obstacles to either riding the bike or playing frisbee golf. It made me much more relaxed than I had been in some while which is why I think it helped my golf game.

In Short: Riding bikes on 2C-B is fun and I played the best frisbee golf I have all season.

gfdsa said:
Sounds like an amazing experience! Hopefully I'll get the chance tomorrow.

It was not the nearly the most profound trip I have ever had, but it was type of trip I really needed right now. Ive been really stressed out, having panic attacks, and it let me just be calm and observe, and not worry about whaat is going to happen. Analyze my surroundings, someting we don't do nearly often enough. And after repeated bad trips my last few trips, it was just what the doctor ordered. I can't wait to try a higher dosage whenever I get the chance.

OrneTTe said:
It was not the nearly the most profound trip I have ever had, but it was type of trip I really needed right now. Ive been really stressed out, having panic attacks, and it let me just be calm and observe, and not worry about whaat is going to happen. Analyze my surroundings, someting we don't do nearly often enough. And after repeated bad trips my last few trips, it was just what the doctor ordered. I can't wait to try a higher dosage whenever I get the chance.

Glad it worked out for you. Sounds like we've been in a similar state of mind recently - hopefully it will provide as much therapeutic value for me. Awesome.

Question...I did LSD 5 days ago and I'm thinking about doing 2cb tonight.

I know that LSD and 2cb are definitely cross tolerant... Will 5 days be enough time?

DeanDouglas said:
Question...I did LSD 5 days ago and I'm thinking about doing 2cb tonight.

I know that LSD and 2cb are definitely cross tolerant... Will 5 days be enough time?
I thought there was little cross-tolerance between LSD and 2C-B if any. 1 day after 2C-B was long enough to use LSD; I don't have specific knowledge about the other way but I'd be surprised if it was much different.. Besides, most tolerance to LSD itself is gone after 5 days so I'd say try it and let us know.

I thought there was little cross-tolerance between LSD and 2C-B if any.

LSD contains Tryptamine skeleton amd phenethlyamine skeleton, and is classified as an ergoline !
I experienced cross tolerance with any 2Cxx compounds and LSD.

Thanks much for the info. I'm new to the psych forum...just getting myself out of an IV meth/hydromorphone habit and into RCs so I often find myself lost when it comes to psychadelics beyond LSD/mushrooms/ketamine. Also, just want to confirm that smoking pot doesnt' cause any rediculous additional effects. I lacked the motor skills to smoke a little reefer when i snorted the 30mg even though I wanted to because I was thinking it should take some of the anxiety out of the trip...but I figured I might as well ask just in case it is prone to making things worse. RCs seem to be rather quirky substances to work with. Stims are so much simpler...either you're high, crashing, or dead.

Hey Sandbag....psychedelics can be useful tools for looking at yourself (somewhat more) objectively and the patterns of your life you have adopted...this can be extremely useful with addictive behavior and patterns (I know first hand with addiction to methamphetamine 5 years ago and a few VERY intense mushroom sessions after stopping).

Smoking cannabis on all the phenethylamines make them feel much stronger...but its very nice! (again ymmv). It can cause a bit of anxiety though, but not categorically (ie across the board). Also on the tryptamines, but I like to not smoke on those since they are already confusing enough for me without having to deal with stonedness confusion! I don't believe there is a single research chemical available now that is contradicted with marijuana.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about anything or need someone to listen to whatever you are thinking...

peace and love! :)
ss

I havn't eatn 2cb for 3 yrs now... but...

i found it to be totaly shithouse eaten... i ate 60mg once.. not very crazy...

however! 10mg snorted.. wow! party time!. visuals galore, almost as many as 35mg of 2c-t-7.. except you can still see..

however a word of warning. 2cb caused a vascular restriction in all my outer limbs... i didn't notice until i trying to stand up, was feeling quite tired.. went blue, heart went bonkers, never ever had it beat so fast.. > 180bpm.. jumping out of my chest.. went to hospital, had some oxygen for a few hrs.. was ok after..

nastie..

all measurments using a 0.1mg analytical balance.

last night was my first time with 2c-b and i enjoyed it but found it was very light and mellow. aside from the terrible nausea and eventually vomiting, it was pleasant; colors were vibrant, the scenery was more pronounced, the music enhanced. i had an overwhelming urge to just close my eyes and take it all in through sound. i watched the moon rise up in the sky and the sun rise in the morning. i would definitely try this chemical again, however, next time i probably will try insufflating just to change it up and see what the difference in the effects are.

^^^ Yes. I've taken it may 6 or 7 times now over the course of the last few months. A few days ago (on a moderate oral dose) it caused pretty bad jaw clenching and a residual headache. The next day I had to watch myself because I kept clenching my jaw and face muscles (like I do the day after MDMA, MDA, and bk-MDMA). I don't like it, but an ibuprofen clears up most of it.

Zagenth said:
^ Well, I take that back. 2C-B, for me, spans all realms. It has the ability to be a very profound substance, and to be the most recreational substance. Snort 20mgs or so, and it can kick your ass as well as any "typical" psychedelic, eat about 20mgs or so, and you can be in rolling bliss. Also, I don't think I've ever eaten a substance that blends so well with alcohol. Snort 25mgs or so, go to hell and back mentally, then, while coming down, take a few shots of liquor, BAM, feels like ecstacy. Was totally not expecting that. This substance is definitely in my top 5.

2c-b has a wide range of different trips, but I would imagine it is more dependant on setting than anything else.

I took 20mg at a festival once, and didn't really feel so much like I was tripping as much as I was getting into the zone and dancing really well.

I took the same dose at home, alone in my room and had a deep and profound trip.

Since someone else stated it above, I thought I would reiterate how amazing 2C-B combines with alcohol for me (perhaps something to do with alcohols effect on dopamine). I also agree combos are the best way to see 2C-B's true potential, in my experience its usually best to take the 2C-B after the other substance.

I think it could be awesome with 4-AcO-DMT.

2C-B is rather friendly and a few mg either way shouldn't make a huge difference like it can with something like 2C-B. With that said, eyeballing anything can easily lead to problems (I'm sure Generation E is well aware of this and this comment is not directed at him/her), when I received what was supposed to be 80mg of 2C-B and 20mg of DOC turned out to be 250mg of 2C-B and 60mg of DOC, because the person didn't have an accurate scale.

My first 2C-B trip was also a bit nerve racking at the start because I thought maybe I took DOC by mistake. After that trip I vowed to ALWAYS follow the advice to always test any new substance or batch in the sub-milligram range to be certain it has not been mixed up with a different substance or that you don't have a negative idiosyncratic reaction.

20-25mg should be awesome. One of the greatest benefits of 2C-B for me is the ability to control myself in public situations. I can clearly remember taking ~15mg of 2C-B after 4-5 beer at a concert and spending the peak waiting patiently in line for pizza for about 10 minutes in a very crowded environment. There is no way I could handle that on something like LSD or mushrooms. Riding the streetcar home was such an amazing experience. Rather than being "altered" and nervous in public, I felt enhanced and more open, although the alcohol could have contributed to my lowered inhibitions.

For me, especially when taking 2C-B after a few drinks, it becomes the "holy f*ck" drug, where I just keep thinking and muttering those words aloud. The nickname 'Nexus' seems very fitting as I equate it with the concept of the Nexus from the movie "Star Trek: Generations". In my experience it is the ultimate concert drug except I always mess up the timing at don't end up peaking until the show is over.

Another thing I enjoy is the versatility of 2C-B, it can be quite deep and also quite 'recreational'. Certainly in my magical half-dozen.

I think I'm going to try just 5-meo-mipt! I haven't done a high dose yet and I want to check that out....I haven't done MDMA for 4 years now and am saving it for sometime special (next time I'm in loooooooooooooooooooove hopefully). Additionally, MDMA tends to wear me out completely, so its probably best to save it for the future (or for never ever again).

Status
Not open for further replies.