View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I just read that If you take around 25mg of Benadryl, 20-30 mins before you take 2C-E it will prevent any nausea and body load, does this really work? And will it work with 2C-B?

And will I feel any drowsy or any other things from the benadryl?? Planing on taking 6 doses (2cb) of 25mg caps through out the night so I don't want any other unwanted effects... Coz as you probly know 150mg is a MASSIVE dose

Thanks

This is foolish. 2C-B has very steep dose response curve, and I've taken it for years, and even I like my doses on the heavy side (40mg) but above this becomes really unpleasant really fast. It is not like it turns into a full fledged psychedelic at higher doses....the nausea, tremors, and malaise get overpowering. Benadryl aint gonna do shit here. How about taking a reasonable dose to avoid the side effects?

What are you attempting to achieve by taking a guaranteed bad trip dose? Read up on the internet, my experiences are not unique.

Cheers

Yeah, for instance 14 mgs of 2cb can be twice a strong as 12mgs! Why does this person want such an heroic dose, it's psychological suicide!

... but in the name of nausia reduction I'd advise staggered dosing of 2c-xx series chemicals. Delaying onset slightly reduces my nausea signficantly... Although 2c-b is not something I've every taken I'm sure my 2c-e & 2c-t-2 experiments are equally applicable.

Please don't take such a huge dose!

well, the past friday I tried 10 mg of nexus + 2 glasses of wine (alcohol was drinked at come up stage). I enjoyed the experience, but the first alerts was some tachycardia with chill tremors (similar to too weed) that wasn´t present on my last essay with 2c-b (Could produces it the subtle alcohol mix?). This discomfort only lasted some minutes, I suffocated the chill tremors with a blanket and all fine after that.

The experiencie was more emphatic and with very good humor the rest of the trip with a lot of smiling and laughing. This point is very surprising for me on this chemical because on last essay (last before this), 2c-b was much more sensorial than emotional, my other essay was much more plain, almost exent of emotional content.

Is the slight alcohol mix (the tachycardia and more emotional effects), or 2c-b have a delicious unpredictabilty in his nature of effects?

Last night I took 3mg 2C-B, dabbed off a piece of paper. The 2C-B I had was white fluffy powder that clumped together a bit. It was not crystal shards like MCAT or MDMA

Previously I had been drinking - beers cocktails & spirits. I was in an indie bar with many mates. One other friend had the drug, but about 20 minutes after me.

I started to feel it 'working' after around 30 minutes. The first thing I noticed was the amount of light and how bright everything was. Everywhere there was thousands of bright glissening sparkles. These colours changed to shapes more and more over the next hour or so. The whole place changed to what I imagined the 60s was like. Hippies everywhere, everyone dressed in bright clothes, talking like hippies etc.

I kept on going in and out of reality, sometimes being able to control it and sometimes not. I really wanted people to talk to me, as this would bring me back into reality but couldnt communicate

I needed to get out as there was too much going on. As I walked away I saw chains accross the road blocking me from leaving. I walked through these imaginary chains but it was painful. I walked home and up a main street. Everyone looked like they were walking towards me. I went to the bus stop and it seemed to take hours to get on the bus (there was 2 people in front of me) I didnt want to interact with anyone. Everyone on the bus was drunk and talking which was too much for me to take. I got off the bus 2 stops before my house and ran home.

As I got nearer to home where it was quiet there was an amazing sense of 'ive done it' I remember charging down the street screaming with joy (though I dont actually know if I was screaming with joy) As I did this the bright sparkling colours seemed to fade, but when I slowed down they started to come back.

When I got towards my house it was like mission impossible to get my keys out my pocket. Once I did get my keys out it was suprising easy to open the door. When I got inside I locked the door and it was like I was safe. I got a glass of water and looked inside the glass. As I swilled the water around it was full of colours. I tried to have a piss but this didnt happen at all. As I did this I could see what looked like maggots squirming on the floor, the glissening colours had changed to these maggots

People speak of an 'out of body experience' which I think it what I had in the next couple of minutes. I took my trainers and clothes off, positioned my trainers outside my door, pointing a specific way for some reason. I then went back inside my room and took off my jeans and shirt, leaving them in a pile on top of each other. When I did this it was like I stayed in the same place as my clothes but had another me walking around. Sort of like I was looking on myself from above?!

I went into my toilet and previously my housemate has spoke of having 'koliderscope vision' when on MDMA. I think I then tried to replicate this, I picked up off the side what I imagined to be a small koliderscope, this might have been an empty toilet roll or nothing at all. I looked through it, but instead of seeing lights swirling around I saw a small hole at the end with a bit of light

When I went to bed I wanted to get rid of all light and be in total darkness.

I have never had acid before but I imagine this is pretty close. I have had mushrooms (a shake) and whilst it was fun I wasnt a great fan. I was not a great fan because on drugs like MDMA I can control the trip but on shrooms I couldnt.

A tiny bit of 2-CB is like 'turbo mushrooms' I'm sure you could quite easily lose the plot and do something stupid like try and fly if you had a large amount (10mg?) If you were taking it with other people you could definately make up the most random things ever and think you could do the most random things ever.

In future i'm going to stick to my favourite drug - MDMA. This was way to powerful for me and I like to be in control, which 2-CB does not allow (or didnt allow me) If the recommended dosage is 15mg then that is either packed with filler, of weaker strength or the people taking it are hardcore drug users.

Ive had shrooms, mdma, mcat, opium, strong cannabis and speed in the past. This tiny amount of 2-cb blew my hat off. I was given it as a sample by a mate who sells stuff on in bulk, so I doubt it would have had any filler in.

An interesting experience that im glad I tried but will probably never do again

Are you sure it was 2c-b? 3mg is sub-threshold and is extremely unlikely to produce such effects.

Are you sure it was 2c-b? 3mg is sub-threshold and is extremely unlikely to produce such effects.

I was told by the friend who gave me it as a sample that it was 2c-b. I weighed the bit he gave me and it was 5mg. He said there was enough for 2 doses and he was right!

My other mate who had about 2mg didnt think it was doing anything. Apparently it was spannerd a bit later on. He just text me "I was seeing everything mate, it just made me go a bit mental. In a good way!"

Good job I didnt have the whole 5mg, id still be tripping now I think

If it wasnt 2c-b then what could it have been? The guy who gave me it is a hardcore user and obviously doesnt effect him as much. He said what he has is a bit of 2c-b and some 2c-i

Back to good old mdma / decent pills if I can get some

I weighed the bit he gave me and it was 5mg. He said there was enough for 2 doses and he was right!
My other mate who had about 2mg didnt think it was doing anything. Apparently it was spannerd a bit later on. He just text me "I was seeing everything mate, it just made me go a bit mental. In a good way!"

Good job I didnt have the whole 5mg, id still be tripping now I think

If it wasnt 2c-b then what could it have been?
Sounds like a DOx compound.

Ask your mate what it was, it certainly wasn't 2c-b. 2c-p takes several hours to kick in and lasts about 12-15hrs.

Dox compounds are the amphetamine analogues of the 2c-phenetylamines. DOB, DOC, DOI etc. They also tend to have a long duration. The dosage you took matches the intensity you describe for DOB or DOI. How long did the trip last?

Ask your mate what it was, it certainly wasn't 2c-b. 2c-p takes several hours to kick in and lasts about 12-15hrs.

Dox compounds are the amphetamine analogues of the 2c-phenetylamines. DOB, DOC, DOI etc. They also tend to have a long duration. The dosage you took matches the intensity you describe for DOB or DOI. How long did the trip last?

I'm not sure how long the trip lasted, time was all over the place. Maybe 4 hours, I went home and went to bed because I couldnt take it.

Shulgin probably never took an unknown dose of any chemical in the way you are Bizzare.

actually in pihkal he picked up the wrong vial and took 100mg of 2c-b and thought he was about to die. he didn't, and the trip turned good later

but i did read on erowid about one woman who thought she had MDA and took an MDA dose of 2c-b (approx 100mg) and died...

This part is interesting off wiki 2c-b...

"The hallucinations have a tendency to decrease and then increase in intensity, giving the users a sense of “waves” or even glowing. These are popularly described as “clichéd ’70s visuals” or objects taking on "water color" like textures. Other users have noted DMT-like "brain movies".

Last night my hallucinations kept coming and going. I did see colourful waves, water colour textures. Instead of 70s theme I saw 60s (or what I imagined 60s to be like)

Link? I am not aware of any deaths related to 2c-b.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cb/2cb_faq.shtml

ctrl+F your way to "Doug Cutrell"

she was with a guy who also overdosed, but he lived after a week in a coma

it's almost scary how easy it is to overdose if you think you are dealing with a chemical that you subsequently are not
it's also what happened with the bromo-dragonfly deaths

That seems to refer to DOB, not 2c-b.
DOB has a potency of 1.0-3.0 mg and duration of 18-30 hours. Its very
>similar to LSD. It seems to be more colorful than LSD and less dissociative
>than 2C-B based on the reports I've read. The index of safety is probably
>something like over 1,000 times the effective dose.
This figure is probably based on animal experiments described
by Shulgin in Pihkal. However, he goes on to say that the
index of safety is probably much lower than this. He says
there are numerous reports of overdoses causing vascular
arterial spasm, and gives one verified account of a couple who
thought they had MDA and took quantities appropriate for that
compound... i.e. around 100 mg. The woman died, the man lived
after convulsions and a week in a coma. Since the standard dose
is 1-3 mg., the lethal dose is more like 30 times the effective
dose.

Standard dose for 2c-b is 10-30mg, though many people take higher doses.

The onset was pretty fast (less than 1 hour) It also certainly didnt last 30 hours (more like 5 or 6) If it did last that long I would still be tripping now (taken on sunday morning at 1am)

It was also not on blotter paper. It was a fine white powder, a bit fluffy, like flour. However the dosage is about right, if I had 100mg of that stuff it would almost certainly be game over (after a brutal trip!)

oops oh yeah you're right

so i guess 2c-b is really quite safe then? as in it wont kill you if you overdose...

^^
I agree thomas2laylum. I was so surprised by the 2C-B compound. With 2C-I, I actually felt so euphoric that I think I drained my dopamine supply indefinently lol, but it lacked visuals. The 2c-e was yes, demanding as hell. Could trip on LSD for 3 days and not feel so drained and scared. But yes, next to LSD, Psilocybin, and Molly, I think that 2c-b will have one of those places in my heart. Visuals, euphoria, etc. The only thing I didn't like was the loss of memory of most of the experience. Maybe there was too much consumed, but I remember about an hour total from all different parts of the trip. But, those pars were so fantastic. Laying on the floor watching the ceiling being consumed by itself. The nonsense talk that I had with my fellow trippers, and an amazing afterglow that is similar (maybe half as strong) as LSD's after glow. Amazing substance.

Okay I just read that If you take around 25mg of Benadryl, 20-30 mins before you take 2C-E it will prevent any nausea and body load, does this really work? And will it work with 2C-B?

And will I feel any drowsy or any other things from the benadryl?? Planing on taking 6 doses (2cb) of 25mg caps through out the night so I don't want any other unwanted effects... Coz as you probly know 150mg is a MASSIVE dose

Thanks

dph might help with nausea but it'll give you muscle spasms, especially with that much 2cb..

either way redosing 2cb you will get side effects

Status
Not open for further replies.