View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this in another thread and thought it may be more suitable for this thread. My question about redosing, say if I give my friends 15-20mg and they fell they need more for a desired effect, would giving them another 5-10mg a couple hours into it work to boost the effect? Sorry I don't mean to threadjack this report.

thanks guys. I've done shrooms a few times. Me and a few others are going to try the 2c-b at our apartment.

I'll get the orange juice and try that out, thanks. Got my mg scale all ready, can't wait to try it out. Shrooms give me to much mindloops, and upon research 2c-b seems like it has what I wanted in shrooms. (nice colors, moving colors to the music.) Now I just need to figure out what to listen to, and I am set. Can't wait.

Thanks guys.

^ I found drum and bass to be the perfect music with the perfect tempo for 2C-B, for what it's worth.

Church said:
^ I found drum and bass to be the perfect music with the perfect tempo for 2C-B, for what it's worth.

yeah I am either going with that or some post-rock like explosions in the sky or boards of canada.

Any recommendations for d&b?

Haydn was played for an extremely pleasant reaction to threshold levels of 2CB. He out-preformed Van Buuren (one of the house favorites). Predictably he will preform just as well under full levels.

hardhatharry said:
Any recommendations for d&b?

Anything by Paradox, Martyn, Hive (or anything from Violence Records), Juju.

Btw we had a blast with the 2cb this weekend. 4 of us did 20mg watched some weird ass video collage I have, took down some baloons, and listened to some dubstep. It was a pleasant NYE. I do think I want to up my dosage to 25 and possibly 30mg on my next couple trips with this stuff. I found 20 was perfect for a mellow social experience.

How many here have heard about N-Ethyl-2C-B? [Vague source discussion removed] You get pretty much exactly the same effects like real 2C-B, only in higher doses. I've compared it myself. It's all legal here too, but is it available anywhere else? Never seen it mentioned. Though he's quite famous for namning drugs with "false" names, but this is so much like 2C-B that i cant think of anything else. If was real 2C-B cut with something else he would probably end up in jail real fast, since he's already been there before.

[More source discussion removed]

Source discussion removed. I know it was vague, but even vague discussion can allude to the wherabouts of things that we're not here to provide the whereabouts of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone else mentioned this, and it is just very unlikely that N-Et-2C-B is active. I do not know for sure that the N-ethyl homologue of 2C-B has yet been examined, but many other N-methyl and N-ethyl homologues of the psychedelic phenethylamines have been made and tested and they are not active as psychedelics. Only primary amines work on with PEAs…the exception being the N-methyl and N-ethyl homologues of MDA…these are of course active and this is the one exception.
Anything is possible, but until I saw actual chemical analysis on a sample, I just can’t believe that (whatever it may be) it is really N-ethyl-2C-B that is producing these psychedelic effects.

morninggloryseed said:
Someone else mentioned this, and it is just very unlikely that N-Et-2C-B is active. I do not know for sure that the N-ethyl homologue of 2C-B has yet been examined, but many other N-methyl and N-ethyl homologues of the psychedelic phenethylamines have been made and tested and they are not active as psychedelics. Only primary amines work on with PEAs…the exception being the N-methyl and N-ethyl homologues of MDA…these are of course active and this is the one exception.
Anything is possible, but until I saw actual chemical analysis on a sample, I just can’t believe that (whatever it may be) it is really N-ethyl-2C-B that is producing these psychedelic effects.

Well yeah, but others have also confirmed that it is very much like 2C-B(some say exactly).
I would also like to know if its really what they claim. Anyone know of a place or someone who got access to the right equipment where they can analyse it? It seems like I've missplaced Shulgin's number ;)

But maybe it aint allowed to ask for that?

well it seems that swims scale is only .01

is this good enough? how should swim go about weighing it out correctly?

Last edited:
Well, I didn't want to post anything until I gave it a few tries, but I've done this one 3 times now and I really don't like it at all. My 20mg experience was actually very strong, but not necesarilly good--this was my first PEA, I think I might be extra sensitive.

Tried it again at 15 and 18mg. It's very visual, which is pretty cool I guess, and it has some nice euphoria and a good social push, but it just doesn't do it for me. It should be noted that I only trip alone, so I'm sure if you are doing it in a more social environment or with other people it'd be a lot more enjoyable.

The inner-dialogue in my brain is normally extremely active, and 2c-b almost kills it. I mean really, on a mental level this stuff only seems to be a few notches above getting drunk.

Oh well, the other RC I acquired over break (4-Aco-MiPT) was a huge hit with me. I normally don't say corny things like this, but it's such a fantastical and whimsical drug, great for just escaping into your mind for a while or chillin' with nature. I'm in love :)

So, I did this chemical for the first time the night before last.

It was great. Very recreational...hedonistic, extremely visual, puts you in a happy mood...it's the best stuff I've ever had, I like it more than acid.

Anyway, today I went to do some uni work and I'm not as cognitively with it as usual. My concentration is just not as sharp as usual. Do other people experience this with 2c-b? How long will this last?

Personally, I'm a bit over 2c-b...
The first time I tried it I used 20meg and smoked kind bud with it. I found it amazing. Recently SWIM ordered 1 gram and split it with a friend. Tested 24mg of said substance and was unprepared how strong it was. The peak was actually uncomfortable for me.Most likely due to tolerance issues, after that I would have to take 30+ to get the desired effect.

One interesting thing I noticed (this is my contribution to the thread). I found 2cb was not very stimulating musically. I normally trip by myself and just chill and listen to music. But with 2cb alone (my trip w/ marijuana disregarded, this one did stimulate me musically) I found music to just be...blah. It was slightly more entertaining than sober, but it left me bored. I ended up calling a friend listen "I forgot, what am I supposed to do while tripping?" Because without the music stimulation I didn't feel there was much of a point to the experience.

Secondly, I felt my body stimulated similar to mdma, but it was significantly different. I took a shower, and while it felt amazing, I felt slightly dissociated from the feelings. It was as if the hot water was hyperstimulating my skin with good sensations, but I was slightly dissociated from the effect. I had to turn the water heat up almost all the way to feel anything, but at that point I got worried I might burn myself.

So that's my take on 2cb-alright social drug, but I don't see what everyone makes such a big deal out of. Although I will try it again with bud to see if that was the difference. I also recently tried 30mg of 2ct2....now that's a material worth exploring. The only negative aspect for me was the nausea.

I found 2cb goes much better in a social setting. It will make for a fairly fun night with friends.

2C-B is a silly chemical. It's fun, yes. Undeniably fun. I use it sometimes for that purpose. The only time that it ever provided me with something worthwhile was when I combined it with a low +2 dose of LSD, 4 hours in. That, however, was a very intense journey into infinity in a way I've never seen before or since.

So I suppose it depends on why you use psychedelics. If it's purely for recreation, then perhaps you'll really like 2C-B.

I've used 2C-B at low doses to enhance social gatherings on several occasions, but I like 2C-D better for that as it leaves me feeling more social. My favorite chemicals for social recreation, though, are 5-MeO-MiPT, low-dose 2C-T-7, and AMT (at any dose).

It's a rare chemical, indeed.

I doubt you would ever find it on the street, if that's what you're asking. You've got to know someone.

It's becoming more common where I am. (Australia).

I've had a few dealers offer it to me in the past few years but in the end either I was strapped for cash or they ran out.

But I had it for the first time the other day and I was just offered it after talking to a bloke I saw selling pills in a pub. And it was definitely the real deal...at least it was definitely 2c-X, and he said it was 2c-b, and it had all the effects that 2c-b is meant to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.