Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[5-MeO-DMT Subthread] Smoking / Vaporizing

DMX

Bluelighter
Welcome to the 5-MeO-DMT Subthread for Smoking / Vaporizing it

[Go back to the main Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread]

[original post:]

I ordered this chimical and ill get it soon .
So i read a lot about it .
(i don't know how to say this in english , i mean , the shit of the cigaret you drop in the bowl , ill call it x ...... lol)

Im going to smoke it , im use to smoke pot , hash and saw how to smoke coke and crack .
Of what i read , you can't smoke 5-MeO-DMT with a regular pipe like crack?
If i put some X over 5-MeO-DMT and under 5-MeO-DMT in a regular pot pipe , you guys think this will work fine if i burn it very slowy with a regular lighter????

DO i realy need to make this kind of pipe?
http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/red_haze/bulb/bulb.html

(When we smoke crack around here , we use some X under the crack to not waste it ...)

Last edited by a moderator:
just a suggestion

why not build a vaporizer froma lightbulb. very cheap, easy to make AND steal.8)

I believe I've seen people around here sayings it's possible. Just don't actually let the flame touch it. Hold it high enough over the pipe to just draw that hot air over it and vaporize it.

Contact or getting the flame too close will start destroying it.
-----
Hey, that's my site. :)

Oh, and the X you're talking about. Is called ash.

for my english knowledge , how is call the cigaret burn crap?
=D

Without a doubt you will feel some effects from it. It is a very powerful subsance so surely you will feel it. However, without a doubt you will also not get the full effects of whatever amount you smoke. If you can't get a glass cack/meth pipe then try tin foil, fold it and put the dmt in the crease and heat it very slowly from underneath with a small lighter flame, then use a straw to inhale all of the smoke.

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
They aren't all that hard to make.

For most its aren't that hard , but so many board flamer say im a retard , im starting to believe im one ...

=D

Nah, you're not a retard, and from what I've seen, most people don't realize that english isn't your main language by a long shot ;) so dont worry about that....

yeah you can make the pipe, just spend some time on it and itll turn out worth it

i bet it would work good if u took some good ganja shake and mix in some of the 5meodmt, and it would probably work fine.

it`s easy to smoke in a regular pipe, I usually just put some weed/ash/tobacco in my pipe, sprinkle 5-meo-dmt on top of it, and put some weed/ash/tobacco on top of that. works fine for me. you just have to learn how to properly burn it, but it only takes a few tries to get it right

Is crack and freebase like 5-meo-dmt?

I mean , it need to be smoked the same way to not waste the crap?

Crack is freebase cocaine, I don't know if "freebase" is a slang for some freebased drug. Their effects are not alike in anyway though. It is believed that 5-MeO-DMT must be smoked, snorted or injected to get any effects, I don't know about crack though.

^^^ Freebase is nicer way of saying crack. Hippies and ravers like to say freebase so they don't say its crack, but it is. And know, they aren't' even the slightest bit similar, excevpt for the rapid onset and durations.

Yeah, believe, you can smoke 5-meo-dmt out of a regular pipe just fine, people have done a good job describing how.
A little off topic, but its not active orally unless with an maoi, its active sublinqual or innausully and of course smoked. I can be IVed, but I have ventured down that road as I see no reason to.

Meo_dmster said:
A little off topic, but its not active orally unless with an maoi

There seems to be a debate on this. Shulgin said it was inactive but never tried more than 35mg orally. Even if it is active orally the dosage would be so high that it's more cost effective to smoke or inject it.

Umm , i thought freebase of coke was one thing and coke-crack an other one .

Freebase of coke is turn with "becarbonate de soudre" and i heard crack is turn with coke and "amoniac" or somethings like this . (i don't know the english term for those words.) .

My brother say crack is by far more strong than regular coke freebase .
Now my question is , if the moa5dmt is better smoked with a special pipe because it can be damaged with a regular pipe ... i wonder if its same for crack or regular coke freebase?

Ok, for get the crack/freebase thing, go over do DB and do a search. Its essentially the same thing, just a lightly different way of going about it.

And no, there is almost no debate about the oral activity of 5-meo-dmt. The conlicting bit of evidence comes the fact that it is active if placed under the tough, which has been recorded as a positive oral reactivity in some literature. Believe me, I have eaten 5-meo-dmt had no effect what so ever untill I reached a threashold dose of syrian rue. At that point I would go thourgh violent puging session. The overall intesity was dictated by how much 5-meo-dmt was take, but it did matter at all untill the maoi was added.