• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Cessation Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phallic imagery of the bong...

The rejection of a female sexual partner...

You are drawn to a large phallic shaped item....

You want to put your lips on it....

You love it....

I'll give Dr. Freud a call =D

j/k

--- G.

I've been smoking daily since June, ever since I found out how to smoke in my room. I went hardcore for the summer and most of September, usually a gram a day + hash, but these days I'll only smoke about .4 a day. I took a break, only smoking on weekends, for about three weeks back in November. I got lots of holiday cash and have been smoking non-stop for a good 3 months. Now, having spent $500+ since Christmas, I REALLY need to cut back. I knew this time would come sooner or later. I am planning on quiting for 10 days... day 1 today.... feeling fine so far :D i'll keep this post updated....

diegoblunt said:
I'm still going strong...I haven't actually touched ANY substance for 10 days...w00t!
Dude, don't worry about me and girls. Just worry about how you will get pussy in rehab. I booty called your sister last night anyway, so I'm all good. Maybe I used a stupid example, but hypothetically I still reckon after being barred by a chick that hitting the bong would be the best medicine. Beeyatch! I don't need you, I got my bong! *proceeds to stick cock in the billie*. I remember last time I got dumped, I hit the green straight away...I felt better immediately.

I stand by my comment :p ;)

What makes u think its hard to get pussy in rehab?

Hmmm you took that out of context nicely didn't you... I was quoting diego.

^
diegoblunt said:
anyone else noticed their bong makes them feel better about themselves...like a chick is being unreceptive to your advancements...toke a bong: who gives a fuck about chicks, I'm cool etc. etc. ;) :D
You quoted me inaccurately ;)

But lets try bring back the love and support to this thread... =D

As for 'stopping'...i'm out...1 bong and I'm fried...I packed it, forgetting I now would have no tolerance, pulled it in one hit...and now I feel like spewing...

I completed the course today and decided to reward myself (go figure 8)). I promise myself I won't smoke tommorow.

1 smoking and I always ended back in my old routine within a few days. Wasn't it a great high to have a totally clear mind and get blazed? It's like a sober high.

Holy shit, this is awesome. I feel great. It's like 4 years ago. I feel alive again, and capable. I feel like I could do anything, and I don't even fucking need it right now. You couldn't pay me to blaze. Just wanted you guys to know that it's hard, but I'm through the shit, and it's going to be smooth sailing from here on out.

This is the end of Day 9. I have been drinking on the weekends, but hey, I earned that right. God I feel awesome.

Just wanted to let you guys know, if you are strong, there is hope. You don't need the weed.

Taking it easy

I personally have involved myself over the years in alot of drama based hobbies and interests. Most of the time while on stage or at rehearsal i'd be coming down somewhat off a night off smoking alot of reefer. Let me just say that doing something like this all the time is fun, but stupid. Reefer is something thats mass fun, but everyone sometimes needs to get their priorities straight. I wonder if anyone else has decided to stop burning all the time regardless that their memory or functions have'nt been affected. Any actors that have burned alot and have any experience assosciated with drugs and the prefomring arts should add to this thread. Nowadays i no longer burn as much, if at all, but i would still look forward to anyones imput.

i'd also like to see everyone's input on this. as for me, i have no important reason to quit chiefing. my hobby/life (drums) doesn't require the same amount--well different ---amount of strain on the body; ie: runner needs his lungs, i really don't. hah. simply put. and playing drums high have been a wonderful experience. i love it.

btw, can any of you seriously say that you've had any cognitive difficulties..from not paying attention or not understanding things like you used to from smoking the ganj? of course this is when you're not high...long term effects. i'm still trying to figure that out myself after a year of heavy smoking. that'd be about my only reason to quit.

i always set stupid little agendas for myself such as "im only going to get high 5 days out of the week" and stuff like that. just so i can be sober and not need to depend on THC to have fun

I always had agendas like that. Drugs were for fridays, saturdays, and sundays were either for a little bit of drugs, or just crashing and chilling.

I too play drums. I write most my stuff when high, I seem to be more creative. I don't play shows high, because I do tend to get sloppy. I really have no reason to not smoke, so I do. That's my motto, "Why not?"

hell yeah. i love drums. and yes, playing on shrooms is amazing! my friend and i were playing the rover by zeppelin, i believe. amazing song. drums are all i do. my life. anyone play anything other than set? i play snare for marching band/winter drumline.

I know the average pothead... wouldn't want to try this, like I didn't but try taking a small 1 week break and see what you think!

Hey everyone.. john and diego..

Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been pretty busy with school. It's day 10 for me now. Wow. It does seem like the last time I smoked was eons ago. Sigh... it's still hard watching my friends sit in the circle and I have to just pass the pipe along...

But last weekend I got pretty fucking smashed. I was drinking midori straight out of the bottle on Friday and drinking Bacardi O and vodka on Saturday. At least I do have the luxury of doing other drugs that last in your system for a very short period of time. I can only imagine how hard being 100% sober for you must be, john.

I also picked up a bottle of xanax and valium from my friend. I've been taking about 0.5 mg of xanax a day, and it really has been helping me with my anxiety quite a bit. I'm going to talk to my psychologist next week about possibly getting a short term prescription, so it'll be okay if I piss with xanax in my system. I only use the 10mg valium's when I have a REALLY hard time getting to sleep, but that only happens once or twice a week at most.

I still do have cravings. I would totally give up all other drugs if I could smoke mj regularly. I am considering taking a hit of acid that I've been saving for quite some time this weekend.. maybe it could help me get some perspective on my life with and without maryjane. Well, only 30 days to go...

Not smoking weed doesn't bother me at all now, I actually am liking this. This is the longest I've gone for 4 years without puffing. I like being able to think clearly again and feeling like my old self. However... I'm not being 100% sober. I've been getting drunk on the weekends, and I took some Vicodens, they didnt show up on the drug test.

I think I might be shrooming this weekend too. Fuck being 100% sober, LoL, I'm just not being a daily pothead.

:)

I just recently stopped for 2 months and have started smoking since january. I feel that right now, I need to take break! I am failing alot of my classes at high school and I am about to enter the 4th quarter. I am a senior so if I pass this year, I get to go to college next year. I am stopping until 4/20 until I get my grades up. Wish me luck ya'll

Day 15. I'm at a really really far low. I know it's probably not because I haven't been smoking, because it's been over 2 weeks, but I just hate life right now and would rather be unconcious for a long period of time. Blah.

Although, if I could smoke a bowl, maybe I'd just forget that I hate life and I could geek out like a fool...

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.