• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking Alone?

Smoking alone is almost always enjoyable for me, simply because I can do the things I want, whenever I want. I can listen to my psytrance, mastrubate, just lie down and think, have fun with CEVs.

Social smoking is unpredictable, and can be very unpleasant when people are really annoying while they are high. Sometimes though, it can be the most fun you've had in ages.

I smoke to the head all the time. I actually prefer it to not have people cheif on my weed all the time.

k-opioid said:
Smoking alone is almost always enjoyable for me, simply because I can do the things I want, whenever I want. I can listen to my psytrance, mastrubate, just lie down and think, have fun with CEVs.

Social smoking is unpredictable, and can be very unpleasant when people are really annoying while they are high. Sometimes though, it can be the most fun you've had in ages.

yeh i agree, sometimes in social situations I get all "bubbly" and happy when we get high but other times, with people who are too uptight or "unspiritual" for me, it gets awkward as if everyone is trying to disprove that they are actually on the same wavelength cuz of the drug. this happens after the initial euphoria, when the mind gets cloudy.

i like smoking alone because u can have all the munchies u want and do what the hell you want . when im smoking with people i always get bored.

ControlDenied said:
this happens after the initial euphoria, when the mind gets cloudy.

Sometimes, there isn't even an 'initial euphoria' :|
Everything can get so awkward sometimes, you don't know if what you are doing is socially acceptable, and when people laugh you think they are laughing at you.

yeh level of self-consciousness you can get from weed is almost sickening
it's a strangely flimsy drug

I ussually blaze alone in my room, I'd say 85% of the time I blaze. it lets me really think about life. When i'm with people I feel kinda akward thinking really hard on something with some one else, I like to zone out for a while and let reality sink in, all the good, all the bad

ControlDenied said:
yeh level of self-consciousness you can get from weed is almost sickening
it's a strangely flimsy drug

This is true, but you still have to weigh it up. When you are with people you genuinely like and the atmosphere/wavelength is right, weed is a GREAT social drug!

I prefer smoking alone most of the time, but the occasional 'go out and smoke down at the park with some peoples' is great. I have to change it up every now and then, or else I just feel like I'm not getting high anymore.

One thing I CAN'T stand is scavengers. It's like you sit down to burn one, and all the sudden there's three or four people walking up to you, acting like your best friends, saying "hey man, you going to let me get in on that?" ..."well, let me see. the last time I checked, I'm spending $50 of my money on an eighth of my weed. unless you're matching or tossing me at least $5, you can get to steppin'." And then, you get the "aw man, fuck you too then, i see how it is. you're not a hippie, you're just a fucking asshole.":p

It's not that I'm trying to be an asshole.
It's that I'm trying to get the most out of my herb, which isn't cheap.

So, yes, I definitely prefer smoking alone. =D =D =D

Last edited:
I always smoke alone. I can't stand for anyone else to be wrapping their big nasty lips around my joint. If there are other people around when I want to smoke, I'll wait until they leave or I'll go off and find a place where I can be alone.

I generally prefer smoking with people, but sometimes it's really nice just to blaze on a day off and draw / paint / write and chill in the dark :)

I like smoking with friends, but I love smoking by myself. I guess I can entertain myself easily.

If there's enough available, I'll smoke alone more often, but it's mainly just because I like being high. I generally prefer smoking with friends, but that's because I'm high and with friends, rather than not enjoying bing stoned as much. If that makes any sense at all.

i prefer smoking alone or with good friends. if it is a group of people or someone where i dont know if they like me or not i tend to like read things into the situation and get uncomfortable.

when im alone i like getting high and like thinking about important things and im not really in the mood to talk to anyone, but sometimes like getting high and joking around with my friends and laughing has its place too.

id say i prefer being alone though.

IMO you NEED to smoke alone at least a couple times a week just to ballance your mind and get some rest
alot of people will say weed enhances anything you do but the thing it does the best is being lazy! i get high like the old days when im on my own at home. when im out i never get as high even if i smoke twice as much :\

most probly because when you on your own theres fuck all to wory about so you can enjoy a paranoia free buzz