• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do you collect?

honEbee

Bluelighter
What fascinating things do you collect?

I collect:

keychains - most seem to be presents from people that have places they have visited on them or have my name on them

picture frames - I love strange ones

piggy banks - my favorite is the moose one I got from Maine

anything Asian - I have japanese rice bowls with dragon motif & chopsticks, a kimono, jade carvings, dragons, etc.

novelty clocks

I used to collect:

poison dart frogs

chameleons

salt water fish

concert shirts & ticket stubs

right now I'm collecting grey hairs... and dust.

When I was a kid I collected comic books... I wanted to be an artist back in the day...

Right now I'm collecting garden gnomes. I also collect Yankee candles..I'm obsessed with them.

i used to collect hair. no really, i did. i found a chunk of wanderlusts hair the other day.

now i collect toys in general

I don't really collect anything these days :\

I used to collect lip gloss (I had the biggest collection of Bonne Bell Lipsmackers EVER ;) ) and those troll dolls haha.

That's really all I can remember collecting. But I don't have any collections now.

^^lmfao i still have most of my bonne bell lipsmackers (and i had a lot too)

i have a bag of mariahs blue hair somewhere... that is, if my mom didnt find it and freak out and throw it out lol :D

i liked betz's braid the best... i dont know if i remember this right but i hope you didnt give it to the nasty J.T. woman
but she did have a good idea for photograms with it

I used to collect Magic The Gathering cards. Spent way too much money on 'em though, an finally quit.

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
I used to collect Magic The Gathering cards. Spent way too much money on 'em though, an finally quit.

I used to collect Magic The Gathering cards too. I had an annoying blue deck!!! It kicked ass.

Right now I collect money

Yeah, I have like ~3500 cards sitting in room. :\

One of these days I'm going to drop 'em off at a card shop and get some cash. =D

Hey, I'm collecting cash too. So far, over the course of february, I have four $5 bills. :(

i didnt have bet-z's braid... but i do have mine from when i chopped my hair off fresh year

keychains- i have a couple hundred of them, although i haven't gotten any new ones lately

children's books

pens