• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do you collect?

i used to collect rocks or stones... yeh they were stones... from the beach and stuff..
then shells...
then the awesome broken glass from tram shelters (when the glass gets smashed) that stuff really cool and looks great... like diamonds or ice crystals...

Anything that has to do with Cartoons from the 80's and Butterflys. Plus, I collect Rave Flyers.
I used to collect sports cards and stamps but they started collecting dust so I got rid of them.

I used to collect all things wolf, but then a psycho ex thru all my stuff out in the rain when I was at Sharis one night. Now all I collect are crystals, and that is a pretty small collection. Youd think I was collecting used glow sticks to look at my house. I swear they are everywhere, in my coat pocket, under my toilet, behind my bed... HELP! THE GLOWS ARE SMOTHERING ME!!

Everything and anything golden retriever :) I have a hugh collection, I need a curio cabinet one of these days for it.

My friend and I collect purses, shoes, bottle caps, and a bunch of other crap that we'll never need...we're packrats...=D

I collect...
~Liquid Blue Grateful Dead beanies (I've been collecting these since they first came out and have every single one... )
~ Concert Tickets... usually my own stubs.
~ beer bottles. I have over 100 different full beer bottles. All different kinds, and logos.
~ Odd, but I save all the headers to the google search page (they change it for different holidays) I've been doing this for over a year and a half... I dunno what it is.

I collect COMPUTERS!

No, but seriously I used to collect baseball cards and pogs when I was younger. Haha pogs!! i sitll have thousands of them. I have some really rad yin-yang slammers! Anyone wanna trade?! lol Anyone remember these things?

I save all my concert ticket stubs, I guess you could call that a collection. And I collect photos as well.

That's about it!

I collect essential oils and fragarence oils, astrology books, antiques bottles and stones.....
I also collect magazines:) I have one I've had a subscription to for years and I save every one of them:)

I collect My Little Ponies =D <3

I also collect beer bottle caps, and bottles.

^That's awesome :D

I collect Smurfs and sporks lol. I used to collect just about everything, but now I keep it really limited as it was getting *way* out of control before.