• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do you collect?

I used to collect baseball cards too.... when I was younger. My dad got stuck with 3 girls and no boys... but its not like he didn't try to turn us into sports fans ;) We had season tickets to our city's baseball team and we went to games a lot... I really did enjoy the sport :D I didn't have any cards of real value but I had a lot of cards. We had big books for them too :D

I guess you can say i collect photos??
If you can call that a collection.
I have huge collages of them on my walls and shoeboxes overflowing with photos. I absolutely love them so many memories associated with every photo.

Also shot glasses from when i go on holiday. My collection is kind of small though :p (I don't go on many holidays)

My bro has some strange collections.
You know those little olympic snoopy figurines they had a while back at macca's well yeah he has collected all of them.
He also has a rock collection (he's a geo), huge lego models and looney tunes glasses that came free as jam jars.
and he seems so normal =D

Last edited:
chrissie said:
i used to collect hair. no really, i did.

hair is a potent spell ingrediant.

i don't collect, but family keep insisting i start. so every christmas i get things that run in a series, like the tudor mint collections. i have yet to actually buy any collectable for myself, yet i seem to have quite a collection going atm.

Last edited:
Tickets to anyfuckingthing I ever do

Tickets to movies, shows, concerts (unused Cure ticket that Crow still yells at me about), fairs, cakewalks, plane flights,
whatever - going back to about the 6th grade science fair. I dunno, just kind of go through them once in awhile to reflect on what I've done with my life and where I've been.

Oh, and for some strange reason, I can't let go of fortune cookie fortunes. Not that I wait for them to come true - I never look at them again, but I can't let them go (big collection of those). But I only keep mine, other people have to keep their own if they want. Not that I'm weird about the fortunes, but one more odd thing about them - I can't pick my own. I have to wait for everyone else to pick their cookie and mine is the one that is left, so I have no conscious choice in selection - don't know why I do it, but its important to me to do it that way.

chairs i find in the trash

i also collect old vinyls.....although i dont work on this collection as much as i should [ my turn table su><]

The only thing I've ever collected are fortune cookie fortunes. I can't stop!!!! HELP!!!!=D

Only thing I've ever collected were Magic: The Gathering cards. I stopped buying them when I started high school and ended up selling my ~5000 cards for $1500 at a hobby shop.

i used to collect stickers, pencils, erasers, letter paper & envelope sets when i was a kid.

Ditto on the fortunes... my funniest up to date: "You look pretty."

Also, I collect shot glasses, bouncy balls, dice, sharpies, ticket stubs, reciepts, socks, boxers, boxes, christmas lights, blankets, and eye drops, to name a few...

and my favorite is a hard-back sketch book that I decorated and filled with anything I wanted... doodles, signatures, ideas, quotes, bumper stickers, phone numbers, etc... Speaking of which, I need to find it so I can take it to my next partay and get sigs and s/ns. xD
~Decibel

when i was younger, i used to collect.........garbage pail kids cards!!! c'mon....i know some of you did too! :)

also baseball cards.

when i was in college i started collecting absolut vodka ads...the ones with all the different bottles. i got crazy with that venture - all magazines were scoured and i had a calendar. there was a huge billboard in orlando that i took a picture of. my brothers and i even made a huge "absolut panama city" sand-sculpture one year and took a pic of that. i think i have over a 100 of them, but i quit collecting like 5 years ago.

i also started collecting shot glasses. i've got about 100 of those too, but my main goal is to collect one from every state. i've missed several states that i'm not sure if i'll get around to going back anytime soon, but i do have one from maine, new mexico, and colorado. i'm certain i'll not be back to any of those for a long long time.

i'm also a nut about collecting CDs from bands i've already got the first couple to. like, even if the band has gone downhill or that particular disc sucks, i *have* to have it. i have every 311 cd made, even though i could just download them all.

i'm a pack-rat. plain and simple! ;)

Things I presently collect:

SPAWN, Matrix, & Tortured Souls action figures
various DVDs
sets of 4-40 steel samurai swords & other types of swords
those Subway stamps for a free meal when I don't have money for food
FOREVER collecting party fliers

Things that I have that I use to collect:

X-Men, Punisher, Daredevil, comic books
those ole-skool Sega Genesis video games

Other people's wallets? Or just wallets in general?

If it's other people's could you teach me to be a pickpocket? I'm just assuming you know how, because that's the easiest way I know to get someone's wallet rather discreetly, when you're out in public and such....
~Decibel