Contributions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catch-22

Bluelighter
If you would like to contribute an essay, please write about 750-1250 words on a subject that somehow related to harm reduction. You are also free to write a new essay your own topic or in response to someone else's essay. As for the scope, we are going for anything that involves:
  • personal responsibility
  • understanding the risks and raising awareness
  • taking steps to reduce unnecessary risks
  • making informed choices
  • moderation
  • avoiding reckless behavior
  • exercising due caution
  • reflecting on past mistakes
  • commentary on bad experiences
  • anecdotal experiences
  • call for action (activism)
  • and much, more more!
Try to get your message across in a way that is easy to understand. Every contribution should be as well written as a normal trip report. You can give additional information (links, resources, citations, footnotes) but the essay itself should be reasonably self-contained. Please divide your essay into multiple paragraphs, fix obvious spelling mistakes and proofread it a couple of times before submitting it. Cite sources if you are claiming specific facts. Please wait for a response to your first submission before sending additional stuff.

Please send your submissions using the contact form. Click here and choose "Harm Reduction Essays" as your subject. Feel free to make anonymous contributions.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Update: I am posting essays in random order and it might take several weeks for your essay to appear. If I have told you it is accepted, please be patient and do not contact me about the status. As of this second, all essays I have received are accepted and waiting to be posted.

To clarify: If you are writing your first essay, please send it in and make sure it gets accepted before writing a second one. Once your first one is accepted, it is assumed you have the "right idea" and you can continue sending multiple essays without limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.