• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to enhance the effects of MDMA with vitamins...

SAF

Bluelighter
I've heard a bunch of rumors and shit about people drinking orange juice toward the end of a roll in order to lenghten the duration of their trip. I tried this a few times but it never seemed to work. Some people have told me that taking Niacin gives you a better trip if you take it before you roll. Let me say from experience that nobody should EVER take Niacin either before or after rolling. I took around 500mg of niacin a few weeks ago after eating 4 pills, and after 20 minutes, I could not breathe! It felt like I was suffocating from the inside out! Very fucked up!

Anyway, are there any other types of vitamins that actually enhance the effectivenes of MDMA? I usually take Vitamin C and 5-HTP after rolling and it works very well. I wonder if loading up on 5-HTP befoer rolling would enhance the trip. I'm thinking that if you load up on 5-HTP that there might be more serotonin to be released when you roll. Come to think of it, if that were true, you could load up on Prozac or Zoloft to get you serotonin levels higher! Who the fuck knows...

SAF

SAF said:
I'm thinking that if you load up on 5-HTP that there might be more serotonin to be released when you roll. Come to think of it, if that were true, you could load up on Prozac or Zoloft to get you serotonin levels higher! Who the fuck knows...

SAF

don't preload on any of those.

Orange juice, grapefruit, vitamin C preloads, and any other supplements are pretty much useless from a roll enhancing standpoint. Also, 5-HTP affects everyone differently and has been known to reduce or practically kill the roll in many people. Many people may have different testimonies about certain supplements making their roll better, but the reality is that there are no credible studies and documentations to really say so. The main factor that affects what kind of roll you have is the mood you're in when you drop, and since we are such emotionally complex beings, it is virtually impossible to roll several times and judge how which supplement affected you. Best advice: Stay healthy and fit, get your sleep, make sure you're surrounded with your best bud's, and be in a charged up and happiest mood you can possibly be in when you roll. Filling your body with other chemicals, especially other strong drugs, just raises the risk of causing your body harm. Most people say a strong shot or 2, a toke, some caffeine, and maybe a small bump makes the roll a little more intense, but do these VERY CAREFULLY. Just enjoy the roll safely. :D

Last edited:
the real deal for increasing MDMA effects seems to be piracetam. 5-HTP is highly overrated, and vitamins can't do magic either. (not that piracetam can, but it's a whole new dimension)

Goodness this topic has been beaten...well anywho, here's my opinion and personal experience because I was once queen of trying to enhance rolls.

First, only roll every like 6 weeks...if your going to be doing it that often your body needs a good time to replenish its serotonin. Of course for newbies this isn't always the case because their bodies are not too burnt out yet...but the more you do it, obviously the longer break you need.

Secondly, yes postloading is terrific. A multivitamin, 100mg 5htp, and a vitamin b-6 tab, (I've read that B-6 is a catalyst for faster uptake of the 5htp) for a week or so. And plenty of sleep...you'll be good as new in a couple days :D

As for preloading, I've tried several 100's of mg of 5htp the days before I roll and even in the hourse before I drop with no noticed benefits. Once when my roll wasn't kicking in I thought a couple tabs of 5htp would help...WRONG! It killed it all and I went to sleep...shitty pills anyway though so it was prolly for the better. Other things I've tried? We drank like a 1/2 gallon of orange juice ea. and nothing happened except many trips to the bathroom!

Hmmm, what else...can't think of too much right now but I will tell you what works best for me and what gives me the best roll.

1. Don't eat very much the day you plan on dropping. I usually have like a sandwich and a smoothie early in the afternoon and thats about it.

2. Try an antacid with your pill next time. This is said to increase the amount of mdma absorbed due to the decreased amount of stomach acid.

3. Plugging ;) Guaranteed results! Only done it once but I'm trying it again in a couple weeks. My advice would be not to put it in a capsule...last time I had a big problem with the delay of the onset of my roll (I used a 5htp capsule). Just put 1/2 or whatever your going to plug all up there in original pill form :D
4. Be with great people!

Have a blast- oh yea...Niacin is a blood thinner...makes you overheat soooo bad when too much is taken..and you took it with mdma??!! Ouch.

the real deal for increasing MDMA effects seems to be piracetam. 5-HTP is highly overrated, and vitamins can't do magic either. (not that piracetam can, but it's a whole new dimension)

First time ive ever heard of piracetam infinity, what exactly is it? And do they sell it at health stores and stuff? Just wondering where some info came into play with that and mdma.

3. Plugging ;) Guaranteed results! Only done it once but I'm trying it again in a couple weeks. My advice would be not to put it in a capsule...last time I had a big problem with the delay of the onset of my roll (I used a 5htp capsule). Just put 1/2 or whatever your going to plug all up there in original pill form :D
[/B]

Never tried plugging. That basically taking a pill and sticking it up your rear end? I may have a problem with that because I have crushed pills, not whole pills, and I was thinking about placing them in a capsule. A capsule simply might take longer if you plug it, but that is not to say that it wont work, right?

Hey SAF

Try doing a search (link is in the top nav bar) for "post loading" or "pre loading". There is also some good info over in the Aus/NZ discussion area (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53857&r=46 see the post from Pinger) although don't take the L-Tyrosine as that promotes dopamine which is now thought to add to neurotoxicity.

Re plugging, try doing a search for that too. There are a heap of threads on it. From what I have read, crush up the pill and put it in a gel cap, get some water based lube to make things a bit smoother, take a deep breath and then push the cap up to at least the second knuckle of your index finger (at the right 'depth' it apparently gets sucked in). I am going to give it a go when next I roll so can't give a personal account just yet.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

kks

How to plug

Yes, use a capsule. Crush the pill up, the finer the better. Use a water based lubricant and make sure it goes in up to your 2nd knuckle. Basically, it needs to reach the open area. (rectum) This is where it will be absorbed. If you don't put it well past the sphincter, (anus) it will just burn the hell out of your ass. The come on is different for many people. I've had it hit me in 30 minutes, and other times, it took 2 1/2 hours. I think it's well worth the trouble.

A little trick to make plugging a hell of a lot more sanitary. Use a condom. Its lubricant makes its easier to insert and you can throw the condom away after with all your nasties on it.

whenever i plugged i just used a medical glove.. why waste a good condom? :p

does drinking any alcohol help enhance this? coz i did the stupid thing of drinking after i sank half a pill, and it felt like i had taken more than what i did and it lasted me the whole night

Drinking can go either way. For some people it steps up the roll or at least keeps it going a little longer. For others, like me, it just kills it. With alcohol, you need to be careful not to dehydrate. One or two drinks/shots - somewhat safe, but when you start knocking them down, you're asking for trouble. For many people when they roll, they can drink more alcohol than usual and not feel the "drunk" effects because of the MDMA. This can lead to some harm if you're not careful. Plus, you WILL feel the after effects (terrible hangover) of it the next morning!! If you do drink, make sure to increase your water intake a little more as well. As a rule of thumb, just keep an eye on how much of a substance you put into your body.

The only time I ever felt tired during a roll, and fell asleep after dropping a third pill, is when I took 5-HTP. I still rolled, but I just didn't have energy. Although I think the pills were mellow ones...but then again I've had mellow ones and still partied all night.

I've tried pre/post loading, and it didn't do that much for me. But I also only roll 4-6 times a year, so I think that has a big influence. Plus, I've found just eating right/sleeping well before and after makes my rolls intense and the days after happy.

Although I do swear by Vitamin C. I just blow up when I take one.
I usually wait until 1.5-2 hours after dropping to eat one, although the later in the night the more likely I will chomp one very soon after taking a pill.