• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Heroin:the poem

xXxChaosKittyxXx

Bluelighter
Behold my friend i am Heroin...known to all as the destroyer of man.
From where i come nobody knows..far away where the poppies grow.
I came into this country without getting caught, and now everyday i am hunted and sought.
Whole nations have gathered to plan my destruction..they call me a breeder of crime and corruption.
I am more deadly then whiskey, more deadly then wine..hence i am known as the scourge of mankind.
I come in a powder thats nothing but waste, i look soft and fluffy, but im bitter to the taste.
I am brown, I am white..but deadly to use..but once your addicted i really abuse.
I have friends in thailand, iraq, and iran. I am welcome in Turkey, and have been to Japan.
In cellophane wraps i soon make my way to men in their offices, and kids at play.
From heads of state to the lowest of scum..i give you my word they'll be under my thumb.
I will take a richman and make him poor..i'll take a virgin and make her a whore.
I will make you lie,steal,borrow,and beg.
You will search for a vein in your arm or leg.
I will make you selfish and fill you with greed..regaurdless of color,religon, or creed.
My gift is an illusion, my blessing is fake, death and destruction follow my wake.
I am the kiss of death to all i touch..i start as a gift and end as a crutch.
My friends are many,but im loyal to none..i come to destroy then my work is done.
Foolish men think im meerly a toy, wise men know i only destroy.
Run from me if you like..i never chase,but sooner or later you'll resturn for my taste.
Once in your bloodstream you will think im not mean..you'll praise me a master as you nod in my dream.
You have heard my warnings but will not take heed, put your foot in the stirrup and mount this great steed.
Get right in the saddle and hold on real well..for the great horse of heroin will take you straight to hell.~copyrighted 2003. Written by me (G.S)

There are some lines in there I really like......

I will take a richman and make him poor..i'll take a virgin and make her a whore.

Get right in the saddle and hold on real well..for the great horse of heroin will take you straight to hell

Those are some of my favorites.

xXxChaosKittyxXx said:

My gift is an illusion, my blessing is fake, death and destruction follow my wake.
I am the kiss of death to all i touch..i start as a gift and end as a crutch.

this was awesome to read. your writting bout this drug makes it seem almost aluuring and seductive =D i like it :D :D

wow, thank you so much! I have had alot of my writing published, and i copyright EVERYTHING, since i had a few of my poems plagerized (copy and pasted from online). Its easy to write when you know, and live. Everyline i wrote in that poem i truly felt, and it makes writing all worth while when i find out others feel them too.

thank you!!!

star,

Thanks. It always been hard for me to let my writing be read. I never think its that great, or that people will look at me and be like "wow, your one fucked up person,". Once i started letting people read my stuff (family at first) and they said it was good i figured they were just saying it cause they HAVE too. Then when my x boyfriend found a book of my stuff, he read it and told me he thought i had talent. I guess i always felt that the people never genuinly meant what they said. Cause they knew me and whatever...Or cause they knew one of my siblings, or my boyfriend. So when i put this poem up for total strangers to judge. Wich was scarey since it was sucha personal one...and then people tell me how they truly like it,or really felt it...well that means so much to me (you honestly have no idea!)...So thank you so very much..

it doesnt sound like a junky talking.
rather someone who is scared of smack.

its well written for the alarmist appeal... send it to 50/50.
print press are all over that shit.

i like it.

Its people like spgeddi that make me not show people my work. I have had a few anonymous poems and essay's published for a book called Deeper then Addiction. Plus The Village Voice here in NYC printed a bunch of my stuff anonymously. Just to let Spgeddi know that i had a HEAVY and HORRIBLE addiction for 5 years now...so dont try and judge me. This isnt a place to talk shit or be nasty to strangers outta boredom. If you dont like it then dont read it, or post about it.

.dR spgeddi said:
it doesnt sound like a junky talking.
rather someone who is scared of smack.

its well written for the alarmist appeal... send it to 50/50.
print press are all over that shit.

i like it.

chaos kitty: chill hun. NO ONE is judging you.i think u may of miss-read the intentions spgeddi had in his post. there wasnt a nasty remark made towards you. he merely stated that it was realy well written and it has the feeling in it of someone who knows what they are talking about. people generally write more emotionally about things they have been through. because they easily identify with it more.

your past addiction is noones business but your own. we dont judge in here...well i am one how doesnt judge. im sure if some ill feelings were picked up through his post by you they were miss-interpreted.

your writting is powerful in the sense of people who havent had the 'addiction' you went through, they can easily feel what you went through and empathise with you now. its not calling you a junkie in any way. :)

spgeddi: please correct me if im wrong bout ur intentions :)

and

chaoskitty hun...its good that you are open and honest with people about your past and where your writting stemed from.

Last edited:
sorry if i jumped to a conclusion. as i posted before im not use to people reading my stuff and being honest about it and juding me or my poetry. I thank you all, every thing you have each said means so much. I posted a new one if you are all intrested in my stuff.

^^^^take if from one whos been around this forum/site for a good few years now...noone in here judges someone on what they write. it takes alot of guts to post things which are so intimate and closely related to ones life.

some people offer positive feedback and constructive critisimn...but there are the few bad apples who will do the opposite...but take it with a grain of salt if u ever get one of those remarks...cause only you know the real reason behind your writting :) (which is very good might i add)

ONE: You are saying that spgeddi is noone to judge you....... but IF YOU DON'T recall........ YOU are POSTING this ONLINE, where anyone can and will say whatever it is they want to. If you don't like that idea, then you shouldn't post. Alot of times, people who post only want to hear appraisal.... thus is not the case.

TWO: If you have already been published, as you said, then that's a good step in the writing field. What does it matter what ONE person posts and/or said. There is going to be ALOT of people who thinks your stuff sucks.... and ALOT of people who thinks your stuff is good.

I don't know. Keep your writing up. Fuck it. DON'T be offended if someone says something negative.....

THREE: Like starfalls said: We aren't going to judge you on your addiction..... cause there is alot of people on here who dont' know you and never will. So it's not in our judgement to care. BUT, we DO CARE to read writing from the deepest, rawest emotions. And I think that is what your piece had. Maybe someone else didn't. Tough.

=D

oh yeah... and FOUR: You had stated a few replies before that you aren't use to having people read your stuff. You were published. Even if not alot of people read THAT stuff...... I'm sure a few people did, none the less, and reguardless if they said anything to you or not, there were people who may have and may not have liked it.

Write for YOURSELF. NOT FOR A REACTION OF SOMEONE ELSE!

Last edited:
i think i ended with "i like it!"

once youve been posting around here awhile youll soon get bored of the same old comments posted and enjoy the more thoughtful responses.
sorry to freak you out but i was right...
youre not a junky and you are scared and even scarred by smack.

i think is does have alarmist appeal. the market love to lap an ex-junkie slamming the slam!

dont get so uptight. the best of words are the pieces that generate discussion and we can clearly observe thus here.

xXxChaosKittyxXx said:
wow, thank you so much! I have had alot of my writing published, and i copyright EVERYTHING, since i had a few of my poems plagerized (copy and pasted from online). Its easy to write when you know, and live. Everyline i wrote in that poem i truly felt, and it makes writing all worth while when i find out others feel them too.

http://childsuicide.homestead.com/whitehorse.html

http://www.narcoquit.com.au/title.htm

You should chase up those sites for using your work aswell - one's even claiming copyright in 2000

WTF!

This poem is not her original! Load of shit!

THis was writen by an inmate over 12 years ago.

Would love to see your copywrite papers. Hmmfph!