• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

what is your greatest skill/talent?

If I have a picture/photo to copy from I can draw it exactly. I'm really good at drawing portraits of people and I like to give them as birthday presents. I also always draw my friends/family's birthday cards.

most of my life i had no idea what i was good at. i started getting into computers at a young age, but i was never really "good" at it. then, one day i got a job fixing electronics systems on helicopters, turns out i am damn good at wire repair and troubleshooting. now i have people who have been doing this 8 times as long as i have asking me for advice. its a good feeling.

Well apart from being a fast learner and finding complex concepts easy to grasp, music.

I have almost perfect memory for music and audio generally. Once committed to long term memory, I can remember in nearly perfect clarity every piece of music or audio I've ever heard for the rest of my life.

I'm also really smart. I know that sounds bad to say, but I think people have it all screwed up. I didn't earn being smart. I didn't work for it. It hasn't gotten me much of anything in life except feeling alone and alienated. And all it means is I have an unearned and unfair advantage over other people who might have worked much harder to learn the shit I have. I get why some people wish they were really smart, and there are advantages, but any very smart person will tell you, there are big downsides if you're a social person. And you can't have one but not the other.package deal only. You can either lie and pretend you're not as smart as you are, or you can be alienated at best, disliked at worst.

Last edited:
Long distance shooting. Nailed a wild hog at 1100 yards with an old ww2 era mosin nagant%)

Wow! That's seriously impressive. At that range you would have to allow for wind / air resistance, yes?

Sofar, my greatest talent would be working with other addicts and alcoholics. People pull up on me outside of work and talk with me about what they are going through in their life, and this will happen at random public places.

I would say gaming I have many talents but thank to my childhood on the ps1 and all other games on ps2 basically I am pro at fast pace online shooters and stratergy games(my favourite) I would probably make a lot of money if I went on youtube no lie but im a little camera shy;)

Oh actually sorry to double post but im a really good climber thanks to my long legs I can actually lift my leg up past my waist and use that one leg to pull myself up stuff I used to think it was normal but a few people I used to hang out with seen me do it and was like whoa your flexible, I need to start running and get out more im so much happier when I go outside and I aint been out in ages I forget how much I enjoy the outdoors lol

Sofar, my greatest talent would be working with other addicts and alcoholics. People pull up on me outside of work and talk with me about what they are going through in their life, and this will happen at random public places.

This is fantastic. :)
Don't burn-out. <3

my ability to manipulate people for drugs and alcohol...༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

doing extremely stupid shit faster than a jackrabbit nuts lol. even faster when i was tweakin i was always as surprised as everyone else when i said or did something... talk about stream of consciousness.

Being an empath and helping people.......I also have a huge heart and love and care to the fullest. I will never be knocked down for what I beleive in and what I believe in is the most amazing gift in the world. I also have a hard time giving up on people I love......