• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how do you act strait while stoned?

I suppose it depends on how wasted you are though. If your absolutely battered, avoiding confrontations is always the easiest option - got to ur room, and crash out. If your just stoned, avoid getting into lengthy conversations, and dont do anything stupid like sitting in the kitchen at 11pm making a 4 course meal. Thats how I got busted...
It was a good meal though.

I am straight when im stoned!;) haha. Actually, I hate being around my dad wene im blazed, I avoid it as much as i can. My mom on the other hand, makes me geek the fuck out, shes always like "Your fuckin stoned!" and starts makin me feel like everyones watchin me n shit. it can get pretty funny tho haha. My problem is my eyes get pretty beat, and makes it a pretty obvious sign that im stoned, and maybe the fact that i am in WaWa at least 8 times a day.:p

Last edited:
Man... I've come up with a good conclusion... when your high and your talking to your parents. ALWAYS look them in the eyes. Because if you try not to look at them they will be like... He's been smoking pot. Also don't talk to much! And don't get into detail about the subject... That totally throws you off.. Hope the tips help! Anytime! -Merlyn

the surest way to get busted for being stoned is to try too hard to "act straight". in my experience, the better a job you think you are doing of convincing everybody your not high, the more likely they are to know...

just don't overthink it.

alasdair

I just went to school kind of stoned...thought it would be nice, writing an essay on a book I really enjoyed and everything...but instead I was dragged in front of the class to talk about it...Brrrrr!Don`t think anyone except my friends understood, though

Dont smoke it, but take it orally.
It wont be that phsycadelic, and u wont get that paranoid.
U will probably just look tired.
Personally i am glad i dont have to hide my smoking habbit for my parents.
When my father is visitting me he always bring some thc so we can smoke and play Gamecube.
God bless the hippie generation!

Guest of honor said:
Dont smoke it, but take it orally.
It wont be that phsycadelic, and u wont get that paranoid.
U will probably just look tired.

Huh? Do you experience milder effects with orally consumed cannabis? I find it does exact the opposite as smoked pot, weird.. For me it's more of a psychedelic nature, together with a great body high, I find eating weed (if prepared properly) almost similar to a mild shroom trip.. :\

I say just go with the flow while you are stoned. Like Blowmonkey said he can "spot a stoner a mile away" that is so true so if you are going to come home stoned your parents allready know you are so... Act stoned instead of being all paranoid at least have your fun. You should of not got stoned if you had to come home bro. PEACE

^^^ thats about what i started doing after my mom told me she knew i was high, lol, i just kinda started laughing and just went to my room and tripped out starting at my ceilling and shit....good times

Deny and chuck a shit that they won't believe you, and say you're tired and have hayfever :p

Whenever I come home from a night of lots of smoking and/or drinking what I usually do is tell my mom that I have to use the restroom. While I am in the restroom I take a quick look at my eyes to make sure they're not red and if they are I'll usually lower my hat so my mom won't be able to see my eyes that well. Then, I'll get those "Bounce" things you put in the dryer to make your clothes smell nice and 'fresh' and ill rub it all over my clothes and sometimes face (yes, I am that paranoid). Then, I'll wash my hands and flush the toilet and venture to my room. Works like a charm everytime.

true as said above, even with years upon years of experience (no im not talking about 2), if you smoke like 15 bongloads of the most potent strains available there is really gonna be no way u can convince someone as (allegedly) close to you as your mother or father that you are not high. your parents will most likely know everythign about your personality, down to the tiniest of manurisms etc and its going ot be next to impossible to act straight in that condition. give ur self a few hours before goin home.

^^ yep.. thats really the only way. dont get blazed out of your dome before having to hang out cause you'll be oviously stoned.

eyedrops are a lifesaver. They also help your paranoia, knowing your eyes won't be red will in turn help you act less anxious.

well for me wut also works well if i no im gonna have to come home or if im gettin stoned at skewl and have to go to class i juss think of how muhc shyt im gonna get into if i get caught so i usually end up acting cool

But if ur completly stoned outta ur mind i suggest usin eyedrops,cologne and gum and right when u get home juss go to sleep and lock ur door

a lot have this when starting out - once one starts taking weed constantly it soon becomes normal for you and so not much of a problem

yes it definitely takes practice.

ive always been able to act completely normal even when shit-face stoned for some reason,i can just snap out of it when i have too. just think of something really serious or something.

ok here is my theory on people being able to tell if ur blazed. In my experience it is actually pretty easy to play off the "im not stoned im just tired" act and get away with it all the time. just the other day my mom was screaming at me about it and i denied everything while looking her in the eye. of course i was stoned at the time but she had no clue. HOWEVER, it is almost impossible to deceive a fellow pot smoker. there is just something about being high it is almost like an aura coming off a person where if u smoke a lot also, u can kind of just tell. moral of the story: pot smoke doesnt stay on you for long to either air out of use a bit of cologne BEFORE u smoke (before so that after u smoke and walk around people u dont have that "why does he smell like he hasnt showered in 4 days and is trying to cover up the stench with shit loads of AXE") after u smoke just dont forget to relax and look people in the eyes. ive found that the way people tell is because being high u avoid eye contact, therefore looking even more guilty. if ur eyes arent red or uve used visine uve got nothing to wrry about.

Cat Again said:
now i can smoke in my room with my door open and blow the smoke in my parents face and they still wont know im high.

Your parents must have lived a pretty sheltered life!