• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how do you act strait while stoned?

^^

LOL yeah, what could they possibly think that smell is?

"Honey, it smells like someone's burning rope or something"... wow I wish I would have had your parents.

The one thing I have noticed from personal experience about acting straight in front of parents and people like that is that, when you are high, you just get paranoid and even if you think you acting like the usual, you may not be. What I basically do is just tell myself that I'm not going to get caught. I just act totally normal in front of my parents, maybe ask them a question whenever I see them instead of just walking right by them. I also do not make eye contact because even if your eyes are not red, it seems like they can still tell by your eyes, lol.

i went 3 years before i got busted[by cops, my rents never had any suspicion until then]. I used to get ripped as fuck, relax to abit of music and think up a lie, usually "we were watching a movie" or palyign video games works.
My dad, an ex-hippy who has 5 bongs in the hosue, cuaght me last 4.20 blazing in my room. I told him i was smoking a cigg and flicked it out the window, Dumbass believed me.

Anyways, axe does the trick, but i prefer the less-awkward smell of like Oust lol. IF you're ever confronted why ur breath smells like smoke, say ciggs. If you're ever called on being high, say you had 2 beers and they made you drowsy[O man..one time i was baked and drunk..i told them i used listerine, i was that stupid].

Don't smoke anywhere but on your property or someone elses property, unless its late out, and the parkinglot is lit up, and the only entrance is in your sight-range[lol, we smoked on top the parialy-underground-school..those were the days].

If your parents ae picking you up, and you're still baked, flip on the radio when you get in, or put on your station, close your eyes and jsut chill.

Be stoned, and chillout. The ONE time i trie dto convince a group of girls i was straight and i wasn't...my friend said i kept whispering "they know, they know!!" in hsi face, when they were standing next to us. they knew.

i noticed, if im sober and come home i act all shady around my mom. i'm always thinking that i need to act normal or she'll think i was smoking when i really wasnt, so i act all stupid because im nervous. when im stoned i just come home and say hi, talk a little bit if she says anything and go to my room... weiiiird.

Haha great thread. To be honest, I can act normally without problem. It's kind of a letdown because it takes away from the high. I don't quite know how it happened, but I'm to the point where I can just think straight and act it too.

Yall are making it to hard. Wash your hands. Freshen your breath. Put visine in. Air off. Talk to your mom. Then sit in front of the TV. GO TO BED!

if you are going ot have to deal with people when high, smoke 30-45 minutes before hand so the most intense effects have worn off. This way you'll get used to being high around people and then you will be able to do the same right after smoking :)

Living at home for a while, I've practiced and mastered the techniques :)

Like blowmonkey said about spotting a stoner from a mile away. After you've smoked for a while you almost get like a stoner radar, at least I do. I thought about it one time... Like I can look at someone in there car doing something with their hands that I can't see and I'll be like "ahh that dudes rollin a joint." But a person who has never smoked would think nothing of it. Maybe I'm just high. Anyways when I was getting high and I'd have to see my parents I'd just take a shower real quick drop some Naphcon-A in my eyes and relax. If you try to hard they'll know. Plus my parents have never smoked or anything so they don't really know how stoned people act. If I think about it all the times I've ever been caught I've been on xanax, that shit makes you stupid as fuck.

herbnlife said:
if you are going ot have to deal with people when high, smoke 30-45 minutes before hand so the most intense effects have worn off. This way you'll get used to being high around people and then you will be able to do the same right after smoking :)

Living at home for a while, I've practiced and mastered the techniques :)

That is exactly how I started off as well. I just smoked 30-45 minutes before I had to be around people that would care and by that time, I still am buzzing, but I am not completely stoned and my eyes return back to normal pretty much. You just have to get used to being around people. I remember when I use to smoke before school, I would get there and be in a group of people, but I would always be quiet and looking around. That is one thing that gave away the fact that I was stoned.

If you do have to be in front of people after smoking, just wash your hands, get something to drink so nobody can tell your mouth is dry, and try to have a mint or something so your breath doesn't smell like smoke.

If your too blazed to be around your parents go straight to the shower. It will give you some time to let the effects wear off a little and you won't smell like weed anymore, which also helps ease the paranioa.

Straight to the bathroom, leave the cold water to run for a few seconds, splash your whole face.

I gaurantee that after you have done that you won't feel as stoned and will be able to be a lot less "out of it".

When you come home messed up.. walk in the house and jus say hello to your parents the way you usually would if you weren't high. Try not to look them directly in the eye. Walk directly into your bathroom and wash your hands and face and put in eye drops. Brush your teeth so your breath doesn't smell like smoke and change your clothes since they probably reek like pot and maybe spray a little perfume/cologne on (don't over do it). Then just go to your room and relax... if your really messed up and you know ur parents are gonna probably come in your room just go to bed.

HobbyIsBowling said:
^^

LOL yeah, what could they possibly think that smell is?

"Honey, it smells like someone's burning rope or something"... wow I wish I would have had your parents.

My boyfriend-at-the-time's mother walked into his bedroom and said it smelled like marijuana, so she asked if we had anything with hemp products in it. =D

My dad, on the other hand, could tell I smoked pot from watching me apply labels to my little sister's homemade crayons ("Looks like you have experience rolling things"). He must have been a stoner or known some of them well (we haven't discussed this further).

No fooling a fellow stoner, but at least they don't usually buy into the bullshit propaganda too much.

By acting stoned when I'm straight.

...For me, being stoned allows me to act and consider and speak and just generally express myself more originally and without social tactics. So I have taken many nights apart to look at what exactly is changing when I'm stoned that allows that to occur.

I have found some answers, and to the best of my ability--and it is a constant process of reminding myself moment by moment--to integrate it into my non-stoned state of consciousness, to change it in order to be more free.

What I have to remind myself is that this is a dream. I make it what it is consensually. Things are only what I make them mean. Happiness is a choice to be made RIGHT NOW. Requiring corroboration to be happy is only procrastination. Choose to be happy.

The trick I have is if my dad seems a bit suspious and I am paranoid he knows,I'll say something like "I don't feel well, must be something I ate" or i'll just say I am tired and retreat to my bedroom to get stoned :)

reading books more and discuss finances, dont giggle too much, maybe some coffee or some niccoteen will stimulate you up from the relaxation. if you do get caught, just tell the secret and why you like doing it.

just tell them u have been smoking weed all day. when i first started smoking ,my olds would say ah so what did u do at (insert name here) 's house all day and i was just like ah you know smoke a few bongs, shoot up and then just lie in the gutter and they would think im joking and go ah ur an idiot. (i was jokin about the shootin up and lieing in the gutter bit)

I dont noe if u've noticed but weed is a drug and it is specially made to make ur mind into a different state.... Maybe that's why when ur majorly stoned its kinda hard to act normal... best thing when ur in that situation is to be away from home! otherwise dont toke around ur mom

Nobody really cares when I'm high because I'm high alot of the time. I still function perfectly well and do my chores around the house while I'm stoned outta my fuckin head. I think my dad makes me do more shit while I'm high just to fuck around with me...

he doesn't care if I smoke, just doesnt want me smoking in the house, even though I still smoke all the time in my room...

its shocking man either i am not getting the right gear here in NI or i have become jaded from smoking too much hash but i never have a problem acting straight when i am stoned. i used to smoke a couple of js at work and nobody would know the difference. of course there is another unpalatable option namely that i have smoked so much hash that i am always stoned lol. anyway i gave it up at new years cos i havent been properly stoned in ages, it just doesnt do anything for me anymore