• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How often do you masturbate??

I'm still on the first page of this thread. Wow, i had no idea people mastered their domain so often. I'm shocked. Well, i kinda figured men did it a lot but i never thought they did it 3-8 times a day. WOW. and hey.. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, I'm sure it's actually a very healthy thing to do-- physically, emotionally and mentally.

I have no sex drive. When I'm sober, i have a mild sex drive. When on Opiates i have no sex drive what so ever. I haven't had sex or masturbated in about 6 months. The last time i did it was because i was in w/d and was trying to pass the time till my pain doc apt which was about an hour away. And i heard that 'tickling the clit' helped with w/d

I did it- masturbated, took a shower, hopped on the buss and off to the doc i was. And it didn't help with the w/d. Well it did, but only for 1 minute or so.

I don't know, maybe there is something wrong with me. Oh, I'm almost 37 by-the-way.

When i was in my 20's i did it a lot. Huh.. wait, not a lot, maybe once every 3 days. That's when i was single. When i was in my teens i did it once or twice a day. Teens, meaning 15-17.

I have some other issues on why i don't masturbate now but i don't want to get into that. It will ruin everyones fun time they are having here. It has to do with a traumatic experience. Blah blah blah and more blah

But, i just don't have a sex drive. I could care less about it. Some people tell me when i meet the right person i will have a good sex drive but i don't know. I have no desire to be in a relationship. After the last two relationships i was in.... love is a turn off now. They screwed me over. But, who hasn't been screwed over once or twice-- right?. It seems to have affected me more than the average person.

Oh and FYI. I'm a lesbian. I'm what you'd call a feminine lipstick lesbian but i am finding as i get older there are a few things i am starting to like about men. I like how they are protective with their girls and how they want to take care of their girl. I don't mean financially, i mean in other ways. lesbians don't seem to do that so much, or at least not the one's I've been with. And lesbians are so god damn dramatic and i hate that shit. Don't get me wrong, not all lesbians are dramatic but a big percentage of them are and they always have ex's hanging around, and i hate that crap. LOL.

So i guess honestly, I'm not straight or gay right now, I'm nothing. I'm no-sexual. I don't know if i would ever give a relationship with a man a try but i never say never. After all the shit women have put me threw i may someday fal in love with a man... i don't know.

Ok, you guys didn't ask about all that.. sorry. Soma is making me all emotional and expressive LOL.

IS there any other lesbians here? Just curious.

RPG

I masturbate 1-2 times a day, give or take.

GenericMind said:
I come home during my lunch break every day to masturbate. Then again before I go to sleep at night unless I have sex.
I'm amazingly lucky enough to have my wife come home for lunchtime nooky several times a week these days :D

19M I'm just recently single from a fairly sexual relationship. I used to go once or twice a day but I've cut back to four times a week. I find that I have more energy when I don't do it every day.