L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How often do you masturbate??

blondie777

Bluelighter
How old are you what sex are you and how often do you masturbate? Do ya love it?

19F, masturbate as much as possible;) No jk, probably 4 nights a week. I have a bf who's damn good, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do :D

i used to do it all the time, but there's no need to anymore.

I'm too horny, but so's my female friend. Also i prefer to save the nut for her, it's a way of showing i care.

^so true. i hate dribblegasm when i'm with a lady. ya gotta blow special so she knows you love her. ;)

but you last longer the first time out if you're already conditioned for the marathon... i'm at about every few days now...

Mmm...

Now and then but I'm meant to be fucking! ... What a waste of sperm :D

Save it for a special occasion or tomorrow night :)

Shal.

31m. Single*. Not every night, but most.

*well, in a relationship with someone on the other side of the planet.

Last edited:
27/f and singleton. Depends. With girls (me anyway) it depends on hormones and where you are in your cycle as to whether the desire is there. Also depends on stress etc.

Sometimes do it heaps - 2-3 times in one day. But then I might go a week or two without it. It's weird really, am very inconsistent.

Oh and its fun too =D

20 F and not single. I would have to say that it varies for me also... it depends on how often i see the boy, and how often i get some of his sweet loving. Varies between once a day to never... :/

17, female, very irregular...sometime I can masturbate about 3 times a day everyday for weeks, sometimes averages about once a day, and sometimes twice a day then stop for about two days...depends if I suddenly see anything that aroused me in my daily life, hehe.

CQ you probably could benefit from something time consuming and constructive. A part time job would go nicely with school, no?

^^^
It's a little before-sleep desert...it sends me straight off to a cozy sleep afterwards...And unlike you males, I am done relatively quickly with minimal mess. :)

Well, well! I can get the job done rather quickly myself... Maybe in time to get us both done in time for some cozy sleep.

too damn much! I am kind of a sex maniac though... i jerk it about 3-5 times a day on average, but going without for a day kills me the following! I am a slave to my bone, usually just disappearing for a while EVERY time i happen to get wood...or think about anything good....

I used to not be so horny all the time, but after i got my PA, i am just too in love with orgasams to stop myself.... damn i really do need a good GF, but it's hard to find one with adequite sex drive.

man.. how can u jerk five times a day, i ache after 3.. 19/m, very irregular

Once a night, VERY rarly do I go without. It's like a sleeping tablet :D....
19 male single.