• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How often do you masturbate??

I gotta tell ya, all this talk about masturbating is making me want to go rub one out right now.

I'm 16, male, no girlfriend at the moment. I usually have to clean the pipes at least once every couple days, most of the time it's 1-2 times a day, consistently.

for being sexual in nature, that was possibly the most intelligently worded retort i've yet seen on this forum. bravo. i was thinking the same thought, but you nailed it.

I feel like a horny bastard... I am 20 and I masturbate around twice a day. I seem to actually do it less when I DON'T have a girlfriend, It's kinda weird. Lately i've been goin at 3 to 4 times a day.

I figured I might bump this thread.

I'm 17 and male, single. I don't really masturbate much, not for religious reasons, I'm just not interested. Last time I did was about 2 months ago, I average once every couple of months at most. It's not cause I get plenty of sex either, it's been over 18 months now since I got any.

I love talking about jerking off!!

19/M

I try to get in at least 3/day, depending on the circumstances, though, it usually fluctuates anywhere from 2/day to 9/day.

What can I say? I LOVE jerking off!=D

Hmm...

20M. Usually it fluctuates. At least it's about once a week, at most, about 5 times a week. I sorta enjoy it, but it's no substitute for getting out there and having sex.

24, male, with a co-habitating female SO...

about 4-5 times a week, more if the sex has waned(we work at opposite ends of the clock, and dont see much of one another, even if we do live together).

M17 average 5 times a week.

with that orgasm without blowing thing for guys, i sortof think i know what u mean, cause i think ive done it a few times. but it wasnt an actual orgasm, it was more just SO FUCKING CLOSE that it almost felt like it. like id stop stimulation and just sortof sit on the egde of orgasm, i mean yeah it feels nice but i still need to conclude. once i balanced there for so long (like a full fucking 20 seconds) that i was so close that if i moved any part of my body, including just shifting my eyes, i would blow. i sat there staring at the corner of my monitor not breathing for like nearly half a minute while my cock nearly ruptured from pleasure......but still, in the end i had to actually finish it and blow. and hence also i couldnt have these multiple orgasms that have been mentioned, because as you know, once u blow, doing it again is the last fucking thing on ur mind.

so yeah, anyway, am i thinking of the wrong thing? or is that what was meant?

32/m/taken

Only twice a week, usually. The rest of the time I just find my wife :)

Anyone ever tried while on speed???I'm embarased to say but i maintained a massive hardrock bone for about 8 hours....and only blew maybe 2-3 times.Never again, it cant be good for me.

23 year old male and I normally masturbate at least once a day but usually not more than three times in the same day.

Edit: Thought I would add a little more info...

I usually do not masturbate when I go vacation. That is just about the only time when I have the self-restraint to not love myself. :)

Last edited:
M 23. Varies quite a bit depending on how much sex I get, how much physical activity ect. Sometimes up to 5 times a week but sometimes go for over a week without going once.