Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLuRXtCKiTTen

Bluelighter
NY BLUELIGHERS ...ROLL CALL

AGE LOCATION FAVORITE DRUG & FAVORITE MUSIC.
18 QUEENS,NY K & TRANCE

Hey!!! lets see how many posts we can do on our first day of bluelight!!! it'll be fun!!!
------------------
AIM: columbuskid21
[This message has been edited by columbuskid (edited 28 April 2001).]

nyc/smithtown, 19, ACID, progressive house
------------------
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone.. but they've always worked for me.

Tracey... umass/smithtown (long island)
BEER!!
Progressive trance/funky house
------------------
Can you dance to my beat??

18 / reside in Farmingdale (long island) go to school in NJ (kean u) / fav drug? weed without a doubt, im partial to the psychedellics as well / fav tunes..D'n'B, jungle,Hardhouse, some trance. i like it all
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!
[This message has been edited by Ctrl X (edited 16 September 2001).]

19-massapequa/farmingdale (nassau county)- i'd say e just becaues i've done that the most... probably acid too- pretty much all music, it depends on what kind of mood i'm in

westchester, 23/female, hip-hop,house,latin music,trance,...............everything!

Well Im Paul, 19/m from Cincy Ohio. I don't know what my fav drug would be, I try to stay sober as much as possible, but I'd have to say acid probally, used to be K but I had a bad experiance with that the other day. Fav. music is UK Hardhouse. Any one with aol feel free to im me. Xxprty420xX
Peace

23, westchester, shrooms E and of course bud (preferably all at the same time) and electronic music and jambands.
------------------
If knowledge is the key than just show me the lock.....

Ok alas i am not in NY (as of yet) i am still in nj, but i am in NY most of the week. So i am from MIlltown, NJ i like whatever is around, and i like Psytrance, Trip Hop, Deep Trance, Jungle, and techno.
------------------
8)
mike
aka Mik-E_Smilez
"i wish U Heaven"
"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

Chris located in Union county NJ.
get off on some sweet progressive trance and deep hard house, also love da tribal beats!!!!
MDMA hands down!! I'm a professional bean consumer!!!!! mdma all around me!!!!
good day

I'm gunna be going to be in New York City visiting my Girlfriend. She wants to go to a Rave with me but I haven't seen anything yet. I'm gunna be there from June 4 to the 14. Drop me a line if you know of a party I could take her to.
aim:Haazah
yahoo:anubis_102
msn:[email protected]
lOvE,
Mantis (Jeff)
------------------
A party to be found. A Kandy Kid shall be. A kandy kid to be found love shall be. Where love shall be found so shall be life. e-mail me if ya got a good party around dayton, OH. Remember me. Jeff (Mantis).

patchogue (long island) acid and k its a tie
smile.gif
happy hardcore and trance
------------------
~*PLUR*~
Nicola
they were pulling my seventh tooth and i had to hit stop!
where the hell did the cheese come from?

19[edit/no longer 18
wink.gif
]/m/Farmingdale, New York
When it comes down to it, weed will forever be my favorite. It goes great with everything!
Trance, and more specifically: hard acid trance. Space Girl's mah baybeh. [edit/progressive trance as an overall, hehe]
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."
[This message has been edited by gmni13 (edited 14 September 2001).]

haha yeh spacegirls new cd is phat...song number 6 is off the hook
smile.gif

anyways, 20/m/north jerz, 10 mins from the city,n i love tha Chicago n La Hardhouse...and sum hardtrance as well.
------------------
GimmiE the HaRD hOUse, GimmiE the BanGin.....

haha im 18 and still skating and raving my ass off. i love trance hard house and jungle. my fav drug would have to be e but i did k last week and it was pretty ill.

Long Island, NY
Definitely E but really haven't tried much else...so wouldn't know.
Fav music? progressive and uplifting trance. Some hard house and dnb and jungle. Favorite DJ for sure is PVD.

blah. this again?
FAVORITE DRUG & FAVORITE MUSIC: it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.