Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well I have arrived in to NY for work I have been here for the last 3 weeks working and am here until march and I am hoping that some of you BL's out there mite be able to put me on the rite track.
I am currently in Sunny Rochester ;-) an went out last week to TILT which was ok I guess closing a little earlier than I am used to in Melbourne.
Though I must say there were playing some good hard/house/nrg so this is my music of choice but where do I go??
I will be in Rochester for another week or so then moving down to Albany so speak up Albany people if it's happening down there. Then after that I will be in Poughkeepsie for a few weeks. Starting to make my way down a little closer to the big city.
I will be in NYC for the weekend of the 2-3Feb so let me know what’s happening and if you could recommend a good club or rave party for me to check, but is got to be hard
My ICQ is 114687540 if ya want to chat and can give me some advise or email is [email protected] I am 22 male and love to rock it hard.
O yea and Love E

22, Albany area, E & nugs & AMT & yeyo, mostly jam rock (Phish & moe., etc...), but also like DnB, trance, electronic music, and most rock and roll.
:) :)
[ 26 January 2002: Message edited by: Biscophish ]

18, brooklyn, acid, i like anything that sounds good.
(been living here for 5 months, moved from the west, dont know much people.)

whats up everyone im new...18/nyc/manhattan/i guess k and glass/jungle but a part of me still loves trance
~lara

19/M/Hofstra U. in Long Island/music/uplifting trance, progressive house/jungle and as a guilty pleasure, happy hardcore

Last edited:
19/F/Long Island, N.Y. (Hauppauge to be exact)/weed and E/Mostly uplifting trance/hard trance/and a lil bit of everything else
[ 02 September 2002: Message edited by: TriXieee ]

I think win the age contest.
32/Male/New Jersey/MDMA/Trance/House.
Went to my first rave in 1991. BUT, had no idea what the hell was going on. Got into the scene in 1996.

20 - F - long island, NY - weed, if anything, i hardly do drugs anymore - allmusic

25 <> F <> MANHATTAN <> ACID - even though i can hardly ever find it <> DEEP HOUSE, CLASSICS, OLD SCHOOL CHICAGO TRACKS, DEEP TRIBAL HOUSE

29/the town so nice they named it twice ny.ny /male/weed & E/all music but getting into dub and ghetto tek as of late

23/f/ upstate NY, south of rochester :)
drug of choice, weed
music of choice, anything but electronic

Satori...(shafie)-BROOKLYN WHAAAT?????represent
south slope.....
intelligent hip-hop
D&B....juuuuuuuuuuungle
i do like to get spun...but i'll be getting blazed for the rest of my life....
[ 05 March 2002: Message edited by: satori18 ]

Hi...I'm 38/female/huntington, long island.
My husband and I are going into NYC friday night. Can anyone recommend a fun place to go. I have never been to a rave, but would love to experience one...even at my age!

Hi...I'm 38/female/huntington, long island.
My husband and I are going into NYC friday night. Can anyone recommend a fun place to go. I have never been to a rave, but would love to experience one...even at my age!

Status
Not open for further replies.