Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
brooklyn
in descending order: cid, shrooms, k
dnb, deep/diso/hard house, acid/cheesy anthem trance, breakbeat, some hip hop ermmmm... yeah
------------------
"i'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try" -dido

AHHH!! sorry, lol
I'm in the Morris County/Denville-Parsippany ArEa... I deffinately think cid is my favorite right now, but not to be abused, moderation is key... Other than that i'll be a pothead for life-- speedcore/gabber is my favorite musik, but i listen to everything, esp dnb, psytrance, hard house...
Aim: ecstacy099 or hotraver420
*cassidy*

>>jerzeezfinest
>>Greenlighter posted 21 May 2001 01:56 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>AHHH!! sorry, lol
>>I'm in the Morris County/Denville->>Parsippany ArEa... I deffinately think cid >>is my favorite right now, but not to be >>abused, moderation is key... Other than >>that i'll be a pothead for life-- >>speedcore/gabber is my favorite musik, but >>i listen to everything, esp dnb, >>psytrance, hard house...
>>
>>Aim: ecstacy099 or hotraver420
>>
>>*cassidy*
LOL, i must be really blind, cuz i thought that said NJ blulighters, lol... ohwell...
::i couldnt understand why there were soo many ny posts, LOL::

*BUMP*
i bet half these people don't visit this place anymore.
19/m/manhattan/E/Glass/house/disco-house/tech-house/techno/drum-n-bass
biggrin.gif

------------------
i don't know why i did it, i don't know why i enjoyed it, and i don't know why i'll do it again.

i'm still here...
19 / f / farmingdale-massapequa / don't like drugs anymore / pretty much anything
------------------
~susan
i've said my piece... peace out.
AIM: imJUSTaSNERK

yeah, I'm still here and I updated my original post
smile.gif
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

I just moved to the city a couple weeks ago...
20/f/east village/favorite drug used to be e, now it's IV meth and caffeine is an old friend of course/cheesy and progressive trance, proressive house, breaks, UK hard house
...I'm looking forward to meeting all you NY Bluelighters...hit me up on AIM, either FairNymph or under my bro's AOL, MrCoffeeKid.

yep still here....now i'm 19 though. weed is still my fvorite drug. i hate e now, and i have yet to delve any futher into the psychedellics although i've had the pleasure of trying foxy.
oh and jungle and d'n'b now more than eveer.
-jen
------------------
crazy, i'm thinking, just knowing that the world is round, and here i'm dancing on the ground. am i right side up or upside down? is this real, or am i dreaming?

damn...I'm a little late on this one...
I'm in nyc, just relocated from buffalo ny.
I like pot, but I can't smoke anymore cause I gotta find a real job now. what a bitch. my favorite music is happy hardcore.

in between philly and brooklyn right now
a cross between fluffy nuggets and buzzy
smile.gif

jungle hiphop triphop downtempo ukoldschool
------------------
~*the former phillyjunglist*~
a young child stares at a glowing screen
transfixed by tales of violence
his teenage father tells him that that's life
not that Barney shit
a purple dinosaur that speaks of love,
a black man that speaks of blood
which one is keeping it real, son?
-saul williams

24/Buffalo/Weed.
Jay
------------------
"The youth of america, blissed out on E and ready to fuck!"
"Do you have stairs in your house? please go by the stairs we must protect you by pushing you down the stairs.. we are here..to... protect you"
"Roads, where we're going we don't need any roads."
"fuck morals, it's all about getting off"

Jay, come on down to the isle. We'll smoke a phatty
wink.gif
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

29, Jersey, Heroin, Slayer
------------------
Tree huggin hippy, hardcore muthafucker.
The big fuzzy plur bunny that under the right circumstances will FUCK YOU UP, son.

First off I just wanna say this place sucks...too many rules.
Second off, if you really wanna have fun and not have to be dicked around by these people...go to www.shroomery.org

29 (yeah.. almost an old git but not quite!), M, England (yeah, what the hell am I doing here, see later), K when I can get it, otherwise good ole E (oh that's X to you Yanks isnt it), Music.. oh House of all variants and Trance.
addendum: what's a UK chappy posting here? Well.. Im in NYC next Saturday, and I need some tips of where to go. Dragging my gf along who has never really sampled *stuff* shall we say, but I'm hoping to educate her on that score. heh..
smile.gif

Any suggestions on where to go (nothing too hardcore, as my gf is a sweet thing
smile.gif
, and what I might expect to pay for er... "sweets" gratefully appreciated
wink.gif

[email if you wish :]

delyruim - if you dont like our rules then you can go elsewhere with more cluttered and messy forums. no one is forcing you to post here.

age- 24 and so much more ;]
loc- east village/washington heights!!
drg- if it makes me trip w/o smoking....
mus- too picky to list a category. i know what i like.
i am going to orbital on the 13th with a friend.... thinking about bringing some party favors, if anyone can make a commitment...would love to meet some like minded ppl.
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.