Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long island (Patchogue-Medford)
K
Trance, Hard house
------------------
~*~"you've got to dance like nobody's watching and love like its never going to hurt"

24/Long Island and Queens/Cannabis/Trance or Dave Matthews Band.
[This message has been edited by djFxTC (edited 09 May 2001).]

20/m/west point NY, yeah the fuckin school blah, K or cid, Tech-House, Trance, Deep House, Tribal, Hard House
AIM: Harry Crump1280 (hit me up plz this place is a bore and I am ALWAYS online)
peace kids

Hey Y'all, back from Europe-pvd says hi-his set in Amsterdam was amazing, but at Mayday in Dortmund-he was so drunk he had to tag team with Westbam and i mean literally, had to!!!!
Anyway: Astoria, NY/uplifting trance and prog house/caffeine, among other euphoric things....
All Love, G

Guess I'm the old fart of the group!
F/29/Smithtown
E and Pot
80's music / Trance when rolling
Rizzo
------------------
He who doesn't have Sh*t on his sneakers, walk on the white carpet -- Whoopi Goldberg

23/m/Brooklyn
E!!!
Happy Hardcore!!! Jungle, trance, and anything really, but nothing can touch Happy Hardcore in my book. Get your whistles ready!!!
smile.gif

-Kenny

31, yeah that's right! I never thought I would be this cool at 31.
NYC/trance/E but want to give Foxy a try!

Manhattan 56st
Don't like drugs anymore.
Drum and Bass

I am not in NY but was born there and go to culinary school there...I am 23/m,glass,k,e,and cid are my choice,,,Live in Ct for now...
------------------
Lost in candiland where no one shall find me

* 21/m
* Formerly-from-Brookyln-but-now-in-Atlanta but-flies-up-to-see-pvd-in-twilo
* uplifting trance
* sex
I screwed up the order.

23/m/Bergen County NJ
As my boy Gmni13 said, the herb is the best.
Any type of trance all the way
Kid

WOAH!!
3 smithtown people...that's kinda crazy!!
we should, well do SOMTHING!!!
-Tracey
------------------
Can you dance to my beat??

i am also from smithtown (unfortunately)
im 18...i think drugs are evil..heh.
and i like deep and tribal house, and psy trance.

Does anyone know of a party between june 7th and june 11th? If so e-mail me [email protected]
or
aim: Hazaah
msn: [email protected]
yahoo: anubis_102
PLUR,
Jeff
------------------
i remembered i wanted to say that i love being around new ravers. the energy, love, and excitement that they emit IS what creates the vibe that makes an event...a PARTY!! so when i hear old jaded junglist bashing the fresh new kids and their candy
it kinda makes me wonder if..we experienced ravers are the problem with the scene...we've become too cool to just dance
and have fun...the only way i have found to help prevent becoming jaded is to watch and remember how you once longgg lonngggg ago felt the same way when some kind soul gave you... a blow pop (so you wouldn't chew you tongue off)... a braclet (to remember them by) and a drink of their water...then a hug and smile before dancing away... relearn to love, forgive, and enjoy everyminute of this existance...
becoming jaded hurts you as much as it hurts everything else...sorry if i ranted a bit here
SMILE :)
P.L.U.R.
-DjPimpy-
_

SMITHTOWN IN THE HOUSE!
wait, guys? im so bored right now, home from college. i seriously need party friends.
email me long island
------------------
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone.. but they've always worked for me.

Hey! I had no idea all of you are so close to my age! I just turned 24 recently. I thought that everybody my age stopped going to parties long ago. I am trying to find the balance between responsibility and fun! If anyone has perfected this, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.