Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
just moved!

20/m/upper west side, then down to brooklyn
opiates, amphetamines
trip hop, and depressing music like elliott smith

help me out, just how easy is it to score H in this city?!

21/Three Village Area, NY/Weed Acid and Booze/Punk Rock and Ska mostly, but anything really. Wouldn't mind meeting new people in the area. Anyone who's up at 5 am, bored and frustrated because all their friends have passed out already. AIM: Pingofallpings

Last edited:
Any Buffalonians on bluelight?

What's up everyone im just wondering if any of the members here are from Buffalo, New York. Im just looking for people who have the same interests as i do and would like to chat and maybe party sometime I also am unsure of the raves and parties that are around the Buffalo scene, so let me know if you can!

I'm 18/male and my AIM's : bigtymer1240

peace

moving to the city in two weeks to go to school, 18 & female & enjoying of coke/acid/speed & also wondering how is the electronic music scene around there specifically breakcore?

AIM is deathbydior, talk to me etc

Hi...

Hello Belle. Well, the city has one of the best music scenes in the world. the only one that is more varied, in my experience, is London. I think you will like it here.

19/m new paltz,NY lsd,pot and E.

if you live up here, be my friend! i moved here in august and still dont know anyone

new paltz is about 2 hrs away upstate ny, in the hudson valley (exit 18 off thruway). I used to go to school there. The best and most various types of people you'll ever meet. My experience there opened my mind.... lots of fun and good people.

i don't know anyone past westchester, unless you go up to plattsburgh.

If y'all wanna meet up in the city one night just let me know.

Don't think I've posted in here recently....

Living in White Plains now and going to school @ SUNY Purchase. Moving back home to Long Island for the winter break, and will be back in the spring. Always looking to people with similar intrests while I'm up here :)

Usually in NYC every weekend @ Crobar mostly (Victor Calderone + Sander Kleinenberg night I never miss!)

Faves: HOUSE, HOUSE, HOUSE and more house music!! Along with DnB and some trance of course.

Note to all:

Saturday - Blank & Jones @ Avalon

Be there....last year's show was fucking nuts.

Was anyone there friday for the JP show?? Also bananas.

29/M from LI originally and going to be visiting home for all of December if anyone's around and wants to say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.