Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So few Jerseyans anymore...

We had the best parties anywhere back in the day...

:\

yeah?
Guess I never knew about those... :\
I used to go to some hardcore party in NJ a while a few years back, but even that closed at 2am. :(

nothing good has happened in jersey for years, with the exception of some real d/l parties in the woods w/ the psykids!

ya i would admit to that as well!

back int eh day jersey hade some bomb ass parties!

but since the all the bad shit that happend at whistle 3 copes make raves marshal law around here with them!

ahhhhh hopefully one day they will come back with vengence!:/

-peace

ohhh yeah... Whistle was in NJ.

also Asbury park is in NJ.

my my it has been a while...

19. M. love the TechStep, equally love the tribal house, and just as equally love the Psy-Brain Fuck Connection

Hillsdale, Bergen Co
PM me if you wanna get down in NYC NoJersey kids

I actually didn't go to Whistle 3, can't remember why. Went to the first two, though. The first one was actually at Shampoo in Philly, if I remember correctly...

But the parties at the Convention Center in Asbury Park were something to never forget... remember Epic? Or am I really that old?

They had a few lil ones at the Stone Pony, too...

What I wouldn't do for a party at the convention center again...

was Epic at the Liberty Science Center? Or was that called... I don't even know..... Do you still go out?

NJ still has a few things here and there, you just have to look very hard. ;)

No, Epic was at the convention center in Asbury Park.

I don't go out very often anymore. Well, at least not to parties. The last one I went to was Countdown and the people were so unfriendly!!! I couldn't even believe how catty the girls were. I am hoping it's not like that everywhere anymore....

NJ!! outlaw!! June 28! Party Till Ya Puke!

what is up my jersey peoples. Here to let you know that indeed there are still underground things happening, June 28 forest outlaw so stay tuned, let me know if your interested. This is a map point event, more details and lineup ( I know i am spinning and it's going to be grand) as i get them. Crack babies, pyros, and wimps stay home.

Acyd.

Well, it's the 28th (I think) and I spent a horrible night at Mother's in Easton Pa. Sorry to have just been checking now. I really could have used a good party...

16 in the Lawrence/hamilton/trenton area....not to far from Rider, just spent the weekend there...NJ needs more awesome events, philly's a bitch to drive to

29/male
Monday to Friday - Jersey city, New Jersey
Saturday Sunday - Toronto
Goa, Psy-trance, trance, techno, dark tribal techno, hard house, jungle, trip hop, electronica, deep house, drum & base
like it all and never be disappointed :)

ya me to bro live like 15 to 20 from u!

very close!

funny to see aprty kids around in jersey anymore!:D

-peace

Status
Not open for further replies.