Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
wut up jersey peeps! im 23/m florham park new to the board but have been partying a while. hope to hang with you all soon. everyone go to boo!

I don't goto rutgers but I live near campus. I usually only goto campus to rob people thou.

Wow, the last time i posted on here it was to this thread.....Well now i moved and got older, sooo 25, male, jersey city, psytrance, deep trance, progressive house, tribal techno, experimental, trip house, and ambient. As for drugs, music is my favorite drug, but from time to time i have been known to have some other favs ;)

19\parlin sayreville old bridge area\hardcore D n B hardhouse, hard trance

BugOutKid
Hey, yeah I went to South for 2 years! IM me sometime and lets see if we remeber eachother!

21.5 years young and freeform lover.
I live in New Brunswick and attend Rutgers.
bleuless, Are you Jay B?
And to those who attended Boo 7, did you see some Asian kid dressed up like a cop? That was me.... Please, if you have any pictures and they're scanned in, would you be so kind to foward them to me at [email protected] ? THANKS!

^^ haha, what was funny, I just said that in another thread. I guess I was right.

^^ I knew that raver cop looked familiar!!!! I definitely saw pics of you awhile back, hehe. Might've met you, who knows. In any case, definitely a funny costume. My bro was a punk cop at his band's show last Halloween, so I appreciate the irony. :)
Peace ~Katie

~DuckyHO
where do you live on RU? how long you been there? I live in the quadrects in Livingston, blah, im lookin for people round here who are about the music though...

Originally posted by Kabazuchi:
~DuckyHO
where do you live on RU? how long you been there? I live in the quadrects in Livingston, blah, im lookin for people round here who are about the music though...

I have a friend that is at Rutgers (another Bluelighter) he lives in Livinston too, I go up to vist quite often.
IM me sometime kellnz1975

"about the music" DAMN...
RUTGERS HERE!
I live in the North Towers (the place that looks like section 8 housing) @ Livingston.
I'm a fan of electronic music, but I'm not nearly a rave purist. You'd recognize my name if you frequented the OD forum.
Kell wants to say "I'll be your best friend if you shoot smack." I'll second that notion.
IM me at Ketamike

20/M/Spotswood Sound Factory every sunday
i like tech and sissy girl vocals

27/male Somerset
deep~dark & dirty tribal house, tech house two
find me at BEYOURSELF@vinyL on fridays with mR. T
0r roaming around nYC on any other given day.. :D

Word, I haven't check this board for awhile. Anyways, to those Rutgers kids... get in touch with me at AIM: PeteyLam. I throw small off-campus house parties every now and then. A good friend of mine lives on Livingston. You might have seen her hopping around... "Mandie Bunnie", tall blonde chick often rocking bunny ears.

25.gif

Fuck.

Every time this thread gets bumped I'm a year older.

what's up jersey peeps!

21/m/mountain lakes, nj

looking for some cool ass party kids!...any around?

-peace

Status
Not open for further replies.