Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from the small "hick" county of Warren? Anyone? All's I hear are cattle mooing....

I'm 18/m and im from WARREN COUNTY BITCHSSS. haha. Your up in vernon lacey? word, i go there all the time to go to mountain creek. Its no surprise there has only been one other bluelighter so far from warren county, hehe. Damn farms. Yeah, I live in allamuchy, right next to hackettstown, if anyone here no where the hell that is. Currently, im in school in st. john's in queens, but i'll be back from thanksgiving.

this town can fuckin die die die die and die. I fuckin hate everyone here and it is suffocating. there aint shit to do EVER. i leave town whenever i can, if theres anything to do its somewhere the fuck else.

when i was younger, we moved here when it was still mad cheap, there was no nothing here, just a place my moms n pops saw as a escape from where we were livin at. got a morgage, got a house, and bounced, everybody from passaic county comes here when they get away from that area.

it used to be aight. mad kids all over, single mom and divorced people, drunk ass alkies, just regular ass people mostly, trailer park style, beat, run down country style. which aint home but i can deal with that. same shit different style. now the ski shit and rich people moved in. im so out of place you dont even know son.

there is some people from yonkers and queens livin up here also mad kids from paterson and newark and its like a pieced together crew of the kids whose just tryina get out. the cracked out crackas n shit. the GED cru. the shit starters, young hustlas and that shit. they run shit up here cuz these kids whose natives to the area is born dumb when it comes to the shit we do. theres the "PJs" of your area which aint Pjs at all but its all the peeps frmo teh hood and section 8 livin in the highrises and shit, thats where we chill at.

we make do, we do shit the same, try and keep it alive in a area where everythings dead beat and bring a lil bit of the hood to this god forasaken shit hole but man i wont be happy til im back sittin on a stoop in paterson or somwhere.

shit doe hit meu p sometime when you come up here i be 15 minutes away from "creek"

LOL, i never been there.

You can take Lacey out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of Lacey

Definitly looking to meet up. Anyone interested? Im new here and need to make friends. 22/m/monmouth county NJ

I am down for a new brunswick party. Grease trucks sound fabulous. Keep me informed.

mmmmm FATCAT pour on the grease!
the best times iv had at rutgers are the times i cant remember
DJ

I must be an unsocial butterfly, I have lived in Burlington County for a while now, moved from NW Indiana, either I dont know where to hang out and meet people or this is just a dead area :) Either way I would love to hear from some people in this area!!

why do people keep moving this armpit of the nation..... if you guys only knew this place is a black hole once you move here you cant leave even if you try......

Status
Not open for further replies.