Roll Call - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im up at VA tech this year, if any of you guys are still in the area PM me, id love to meet some fellow bl'ers.

IAmJacksUserName said:
I'm not quite in Virginia, but I live close to Lovettsville and Purceville.

Ah, I used to live right by there. Little tiny village called Waterford, and I went to middle and high school in Purcellville. I take it you live by Point of Rocks, MD, if you don't live in VA? I used to run on the canal path on the other side of the river for cross country.

Man, everyone on here is like by Radford, VA Beach, or Tech. I go to JMU, Harrisonburg, but it blows because there's nothing to do around here. It also doesn't help I don't have a car. But like Harrisonburg is a town full of nothing, and this school sometimes seems like it's just roadside scenery for I-81.

iLlFaDeD said:
For you norfolk people, Time seems to have picked up a little. I got sort of worn from the repetitive local dnb from ambush, and started going back to time...I dont know maybe I just needed to switch it up for a little. :p
Iv been to the wave a couple times.

I usualy go to the club clubs at waterside or throw house parties.

hit me up if you wanna meet up sometime.

Sure I'm really up for whatever. Never been to the wave. Mainly go to premiere or after hours joint down the road. Heard of Bugatti's? It's pretty chill. I have a routine I usually do unless theres something worth goin else. Message me if you wanna try to do something sometime.

17/male/NORTHERNvirginia/Jaxx, Jammin Java, partys

never really met people on the net but im up for something new

Im into rolling, drinkin, music scenes, and partying

lookin for some partys, and rollin buddies ;)

no pediphiles please

Last edited:
Richmond people....anyone go to those parties off Robious Rd, back in the day? They were held in this community rec center. At the end of a side street. Really laid back atmosphere, good music. At the time I looked down on them thinking they were these stupid little Richmond parties that were nothing compared to the ones in big cities. But now that I think about it, they were actually really good.

Fredericksburg / Stafford. Male. Student at Mary Washington.

No favorite club. Nations got shut down and Platinum is a little weird...

Hey Teddy... I have some friends at MW and my dad lives right by it! How do you like it?

Male
Arlington
I used to go to Buzz, but now Nation is closed. Now I don't really have a favorite club.....go to a bunch though.

Five I guess.

25/m/roanoke, rocky mount virginia, never go out anywhere. usually party at someones house. and rocky mount is one of the biggest little coke towns ever.

20/m richmond,fan area(non student).Hit me up if yer down. You can find me at shitty house shows and walking on some homeless mans back.

20/m richmond,va - and lynchburg/roanoke - Im mainly all around central va

living in richmond close to vcu, student

belle isles the shit

it's cold

Last edited:
It's okay, the school is pretty calm and I haven't really met too many people here.

But like any other place would be better? I get by, I do my work.

Can't say I hate it, it's not like the time of my life or anything but what is right?

I'd be interested in checking out a rave/club whatever sometime, as a new experience. I've been to Platinum, and like I said, that was just weird. Can anyone post some info regarding local clubs/raves in the DC/Virginia area?

Status
Not open for further replies.