Roll Call - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
22/m Have lived pretty much everywhere in VA.

Just recently moved from noVA to the west end of Richmond. I'm usually hanging out around DC or VA Beach.

There's a lot of people from VA Beach on here which surprises me. When i lived there 2 years ago there wasn't awhole lot going on compared to noVA/DC. I hated the beach when i lived there, now i kinda miss it. haha

VA Beach needs to meet up...

18/f/ richmond, VCU

i've been at VCU for a whole semester now and I still havent been able to find anything going on. Anybody else from richmond or somewhere close?
Any suggestions on wtf's good?

stpbuddhakween said:
18/f/ richmond, VCU

i've been at VCU for a whole semester now and I still havent been able to find anything going on. Anybody else from richmond or somewhere close?
Any suggestions on wtf's good?

absolutely nothing except family friendly festivals and a shitty local rock scene. learn to hate your liver.

Anyone from northern virginia or near it? I've seen a lot of VA Beach, I'm lookin for nova damnit. Where ya at? Manassas, Chantilly, Centreville anyone?

I moved away from NoVA a long, long time ago. Fuck that place. :)

There are a couple of BLers still in the area, I think. Don't know how many of them still party.

Last edited:
SW VA here 10 min from NC border, not much going on here. usually have to drive to NC for any fun.

DigitalDuality said:
absolutely nothing except family friendly festivals and a shitty local rock scene. learn to hate your liver.

hahaha. yeah i noticed that first semester....

For you norfolk people, Time seems to have picked up a little. I got sort of worn from the repetitive local dnb from ambush, and started going back to time...I dont know maybe I just needed to switch it up for a little. :p

iLlFaDeD said:
For you norfolk people, Time seems to have picked up a little. I got sort of worn from the repetitive local dnb from ambush, and started going back to time...I dont know maybe I just needed to switch it up for a little. :p

holy crap i remember meeting you years ago at buzz :)

Looking for some raver friends

Hey peepz, Im in Newport News, Va... Looking to meet some new peepz to get into the groove. Give me a shout sometime =) Keep rave'n it up!

:) :) :) :) :) 8o :) :) :)

Yeah I totally remember you....you moved to like philly or something didn't you? How have you been?

Honestly I have lived in va beach for like 4 years and never ever been to newport news. I usually party in norfolk or the beach and when I say the beach i mean the area not the strip. Hit me up sometime if you want to know some spots. :p

It is crazy to see all these va beach peoples I remember when I moved out here there wasnt anything really.

I'm in Northern Virginia :)
hit me up if you are too... aim icunvme54

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.