Roll Call - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
19/M/ radford va

I am originally from richmond (glen allen) but i'm at school in radford at the moment. DD I went to freeman and i'm guessing you went to godwin... I'm also a friend of spunk, huckleberryhound, and the famous firecrotch... who i'm sure you remember. (<<all from richmond)
the reason there is no L in va is b/c the chemist who made the dragon (print) acid made it in richmond... they never sell where they live.

Boddhi, I too have been known to hit the road for a good show. I just saw mmw in NY/ sci in camden/ and i will be seeing SCI in ny for new years.

I don't go clubbing but i do like to "stay up all night" PM me if you wanna meet up either in richmond or radford (near roanoke)

bleedingheartcommie, i will PM you soon

that is some shit about acid being made in my own backyard, who would of thought, so close yet so far away

do you go to school at radford or just live there??

anyway, ill probably drop you a line tomorrow but i have some shit i need to tend to right now

i might be up yonder for SCI New years as well. damn have they been playing some sick sick shows this tour...

i know a few kids at radford too that you might know, but im out brother, you'll be hearing from me, my email is in a post a little ways up if you dont hear from me for some reason, and dp21388 is my aim handle

Richmond here, 18, I havent been clubbing in the area. I'll be here until the summer, shoot me a pm if you'd like to chill.

Freekazoid said:
16.m.Northern Va...Fairfax/Burke area.
First page has people from Clifton...I'm about 10 mins from there.
Is it jsut my connections, or are shrooms DEAD around here?

your telling me.. got ripped off awhile back after busting my ass to find some.

16-f-Petersburg VA but I usually go to Richmond/DC/VA Beach for any good parties.
Don't go to any clubs, obviously, I'm not old enough. I go to a lot of shows at Alley Katz, the Canal Club and Nanci Raygun. Mostly hang out at house parties. I'm a pretty chill person, get along with most people.
If you want to hang out, the email is [email protected]

Oh, and I've been trying to get shrooms for about 6 months now to no avail. VA fucking blows if you're looking for anything other than weed!

wow i must know the right people or just lucky but shrooms are plentiful, the only hard to find thing is the acid... but isnt the rest of america having trouble with the cid? GL finding those shroomies

23/m/fairfax

yeah yeah, virginia is for losers 8) I'm from right outside DC which was cool, although I still complained about not having enough to do.

Now I'm in the Hampton Roads aread, this place is the sewer of VA, literally, it rains allllll the time and there is no drainage system, its ghetto and there really is nothing to do, and unlike up by DC, everything is not open all night! 8o

I just wanted to post cus I was happy to read everyone else in Hampton Roads seems to hate it here too!

In fact, I am leaving the country cus I got so sick of this place I need a huge scene change.

i was born in raised in va it will always have my heart but im now relocated to MD ! i miss all my ppls from va!

Damn, theres hardly anyone from west of richmond. Im near the Tenn. border, in the mountains. :)

skuby dew said:
i was born in raised in va it will always have my heart but im now relocated to MD ! i miss all my ppls from va!

Same here. But I still want to move far far away. It's gone downhill and been taken over by religious fanatics and ultra conservatives.

And your ppls from VA miss you. Love you SKuby. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.