Roll Call - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia Rollcall!

The PA/VA/MD/DC thread was split into seperate parts and the VA portion was merged with another VA thread. Please excuse any duplicate or misplaced posts.

Re: HIDE YOUR VAUABLES... and lock your refrigerator

Web said:
Man, I'm ON MY WAY back to the commonwealth... y'all better watch out.

ah Oh! :D

Look out for this one ;)

Re: Re: HIDE YOUR VAUABLES... and lock your refrigerator

honEbee said:
ah Oh! :D

Look out for this one ;)

That's right, chaos has returned. Now in Richmond, but still within spittin distance of DC... a little closer to southern and central Va now.

raistlin said:
In Hampton Roads, the scene is dead. It was funny, the promoters actually tried to have a show about a month ago at the Norfolk Scope, and had Scott Henry headline. The police presence and the shity atmosphere drove everyone away. I heard that the fuzz wanted to "set an example" to try to scare anyone from "reviving" the scene around here. Sad.

I usually make several trips up to DC to cubik and glow, and if anyone ever wants to get up and ride together then hit me up.

Yeah, I heard about that.

Anyway...22/M/Virginia Beach

va beach/fem/21
no favorite clubs cause i havent been to any, dont know anyone here either. if you live in va beach area pm me

Well... I'll be living back in Richmond, VA (west end Henrico actually) again in about 2 weeks. Never liked the clubs in Richmond, Area 51 was cool when it first got started (pretty sure it's not even there anymore).l

Update..due to a water pipe busting.. my date to move to VA has been violently shoved to Tuesday. Yay.

Murder and Gonorrhea Capital of the Nation, here i come.

I'm a 20 year-old male in Virginia Beach, VA, and I've lived here all of my life.

I'd love to hang out with some friendly, intelligent potheads. There aren't enough of those, out here.

I'm an enlightenment seeker, whose interests revolve largely around computer contracting, developing college corses, radio broadcast, and music studio work.

I used to hang out at the Oceanfront, but the police presence, the facial recognition video cameras, and the piped-in Muzak gets on my nerves, so I usually hang out in downtown Norfolk these days.

If anyone would like to roll around with me sometime, PM me and I will respond. Stay strong VA residents!

19/m/northern va
Originally from Woodbridge(still go there quite a bit) i'm going to college fairly close to DC. I don't have transportation but still, it can't hurt to say hello.

16.m.Northern Va...Fairfax/Burke area.
First page has people from Clifton...I'm about 10 mins from there.
Is it jsut my connections, or are shrooms DEAD around here?

lets spice it up then. So do you all actually like Va? I dont. But, there are worse places. *tries to think of worse places* K nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.