• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Been Robbed in a Drug Deal? Post story

^^^ you spent $20 on a bike, a jacket and a key that dude stole hehe.. shoulda kept the bike

luckily the worst i've been jacked has been sub quality E pills.. my exroommate almost got jacked during a coke deal but he sensed it wasnt a deal, merely a jacking, and was prepared to run. when they said 'give us your money' he ran. i laughed at him for trying to get coke off the street.. especially the street he was on (not known for drugs)

I went up to meet a friend of a friend and long story short I gave him $1200 and he handed me 100 bunk pills and 1 really good one.

SWIM sent Pelchat money and the package got intercepted the day of the big GBL/GHB bust last september... couple hundred dollars out, but its kewl because no jail time :) .

many years ago, a shreet of acid, a wanker with a knife, some vague threats & some very sheepish faces...

Oh man, some tales from the king of being ripped-off, and why I stopped selling at all.

Scenario #1: Go the SNARF at the Key Skating Rink in the Bronx. At the time I had ecstasy but not too much money. In fact, my g/f at the time and myself only had enough money to get up and get in, but not enough to get back. So I figured I'd take 4 pills into the club, one for her, one for me, and two to sell so we could get back home. Well, we get there late, and the market is small for people who need pills. This little thug asks me to see the pills, so I give him the two to look at, and he takes off! I chase him down and ask for the pills or money. He tells me the bouncer took them, and he wasn't giving me money since they were no longer in his possession. I demand the money or the pills, when his friend comes up, asks "Is there a problem?" and flashes a gun from inside his coat pocket. No problem. Ripped Off: 2 pills

Scenario #2: My friends and I decide to get pills from Philly to sell at home that weekend. This was through a guy I had dealt with many times before, so I figured everything would be copacetic. We were supposed to be getting 100 pills for the usual price. Well, it turns out that he had spent all his money on bills, and hadn't gotten paid, so he said we could come down, give him the money, and go with him to get the stuff. Well, we went down and met up with him. Turns out he was meeting the guy in 5 hours in Atlantic City. I didn't feel like waiting, and asked if I could give him the money, if I could just pick them up the next day. DUMB! But the only reason I did this was because he was usually a hassle when getting things. Always came through, but usually 4 afters after he said he would. When you're driving 2 hours to Philly with the sole purpose of picking up and driving home, 4 hours can be a pain in the ass. Well, I get a call the next day telling me my money is gone. Supposedly, he was driving a girl the her dealer's place to get the pills, she gave him a Xanax, he passed out in the car, and she robbed him of his money. Since it was my connection that fucked the deal up, I reimbursed all my friend's in on the deal. He promised to pay me back over time, and I actually did see $110 of the $1000 returned to me, but 2 weeks afterwards he changed his cell phone number and his place of residence. FUCK! Ripped Off: $890

Scenario #3: Shortly after the pill incident, I had an opportunity to get a good deal on meth. So I decided to try and make my money back on this little venture. The problem is, I always had the good connections, but never really knew anyone that wanted to buy the drugs. But my one friend did. History behind this friend- We had known each other for 5 years, went to senior week together, and was the only one out of all my friends from home to come visit me at college. I considered him one of my best friends. I still owed him $240 from the pill deal, but fronted him a half ball of meth, and told him I would pay him back on my next paycheck, but I needed money from the meth to pay my sister back (I had to borrow $300 from my sister for the 8-ball). He was even going to make a ton on the meth, as he sold .1 gram for too much to idiot high-schoolers. He agreed, said he could wait a week for me to pay him, so everything seemed to be set. Except his girlfriend was a junky. And he was a full-time dealer (i.e. no full-time job-no steady income). And all his other dealers already bailed from him fucking them over so many times. One week later when I needed a gram from the amount I had given him to sell to someone who wanted it, and I knew he had it because he told me the day before he still didn't sell any. Well turns out he "lost" it. I later found out from my friends that him and his girl hadn't slept for a week. Wonder how? Lost my drugs, but lost a best friend in the process.
Ripped Off: 1.8 g of crystal meth; one close friend

Last edited by a moderator:
May I propose a new rule for the drug game: FRONTS (money or drugs) should be banned and if someone even requests a front they should be immediately killed. I'm done selling forever too. Dealing just is not worth the risk at all!

After reading all of these stories, I'm really surprised people keep putting themselves in these situations.

I've never bought heroin or opiates, butI've bought lots of everything else, and I've never had to place myself in a jackable position.

What really amazes me is that people knowingly give their money to some guy who has to go somewhere else to get the product. People have told me that before, and I've just laughed and said, "no thanks". Of course, they showed up with product shortly thereafter

i've never bought any drug but heroin/opiates in a jackable situation so that post doesn't say much.

i've never bought any drug but heroin/opiates in a jackable situation so that post doesn't say much.

Well, it doesn't say much about your particular situation, no... but I really don't understand why people are forced to go to sketchy meetings or ghetto's to get heroin. Is it uncommon for "normal" dealers to carry it?

Where I'm from, people who carry coke generally carry heroin, and when I was having fun with coke I never once had to meet those people anywhere sketchy.

Maybe I'm just in a lucky city that way?

tokey said:
May I propose a new rule for the drug game: FRONTS (money or drugs) should be banned and if someone even requests a front they should be immediately killed.

WORD.

i have never operated on the front, nor will i ever. that's probably why i don't have any of these ripoff stories to add.

the other thing is that i've almost always dealt with familiar people. even if they weren't "friends" per se, they were at least people who were part of the party scene. if anything shady ever went down, i'd always know i was going to see them out at the usual spots the next weekend.

i've also never been involved with the dealing or using of the super sketchy drugs. that's probably a factor in my good fortune as well.

Petersko said:
I really don't understand why people are forced to go to sketchy meetings or ghetto's to get heroin. Is it uncommon for "normal" dealers to carry it?

yes. in my experience, it is definitely uncommon for "normal" dealers to hold and/or move heroin. where i'm from, heroin is a totally separate scene.

i went to get some coke i think (pretty long time ago ) ...the guy selling back then was really kewl actually ..partying together and stuff but then i started annoying (obviously) him to get me some smack .. least said he didnt approve even though he was a total coke head 8) . . anyway long story short he really liked my cell phone (expensive shit ) and got someone to wait for me outside his house. sometimes i wonder why didnt i kick the fuckers ass but then i remember i still have all my teeth and go back to sleep...

People I know took a trip to big city to buy weed and coke.

Dumb-asses came back with an ounce of oregano and some crushed up paracetamol.

Oh well, they learn. DON'T TRUST DRUG DEALERS YOU DON'T KNOW. well, dur!

These stories are actually really helpful for determining what to look for in a robbery. Kind of like those hightimes "busted" stories. Like a "what-not-to-do" guide for being involved in drug transactions. More..more..more! I want more stories.
Here's another: My buddy goes to the ghetto apartments to see a guy he has dealt with before...had his cell number and all. Talks to the guy and goes to grab a QP...$300, 115.2 grams of grass clippings. A bad day. Another time at the same spot...$120, got an Oz? Follow me...BAM! Money snatched...hoodlums take off.

Well it wasn't really a drug deal but..

I ran into a friend of mine on the street near my apartment after a drunken night of clubbing. He had just hooked up some herb off these two guys, and we all bullshitted for a while. I had just picked up a 12 pack, and invited the two dudes up to my place for a beer and a puff of weed. Once we were done smoking one guy said "well, I guess we are gonna be leaving now" and grabbed my 12 pack. I said "no I don't think so" and grabbed it back. He growled menacingly and shoved me. Then the both of them helped themselves to four of my glassblown pipes (a nice collection, worth a couple hundred dollars), all the alcohol in my apartment, and the rest of my eighth or so of weed. Then they discussed among themselves the logistics of stealing my G4 mac. Luckily they decided that was too much of a hassle. Being all by myself, and not a very big guy, I opted not to try to fight them. It was pretty humiliating, and I've learned not to let my guard down so much when Ive been drinking.

heres one I watched go down..

A few heroin addicted hippies I knew were asked by some random college kids if they could get hooked up with a tenpack of acid. They wanted a sample, so the kids I knew asked me if I could get them a couple hits of white blotter as bait. I said "fuck no, I'm not going to participate in your scam" Eventually they found some printless blotter and fooled the kids. After that they went to a local burrito joint and took ten paper plates, cut the midles into ten squares, and sold ten paper plate squares for 1200$

Damn Kosmicdog that is really horrible. Your buddy didn't even come up to your crib with you? I will never be kind to a stranger again if it risks my own safety even slightly. Sound selfish? You're damn right! Police don't protect drug users therefore drug users should never trust anyone they don't know ever. Oh yeah I know someone who pulled that fake acid shit too. Couple of years back this guy sold 300 fake hits to some kids. They threatened and bitched but nothing ever came of it.

if you would have defended yourself and tried to get back your shit and they beat your ass and you called the cops and the cops caught them they would have been in for some shit especially since they just assaulted you, stole your beer (only of course) and had alot of paraphenalia and marijuana on them.

Well, my first week hook wasn't a dealer but a middleman...I'd give him money and he'd go buy weed for me. I know this is stupid, but at the time I didn't have enough connections. Anyway, several times he told me that he got "jacked" by the dealer he was buying from and didn't get the weed...most likely B.S. .... some thundering dumbass tried to sell me dramamine the other day..."dude, I've got these cool pills that make you see shit , real strong trip." I was skeptical right away (after a few years using drugs you become jaded and wary of the whole scene), and demanded that he tell me the name of the active chemical. The stupid ass said dimendrinanate HCL...he changed the name of dramamine's active chemical slightly so that if I looked it up on the net I wouldn't get any results...I chuckled and told him that if I wanted dramamine I'd go to safeway :D

"Anyway, several times he told me that he got "jacked" by the dealer he was buying from and didn't get the weed...most likely B.S. .... "

Haha.... you deserve to be done then.

I mean, after the first time wouldnt you tell him to fuck off?