• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC analogues

actually i'v snorted pure keif (thc crystals) while not high at all and gotten RIPPED. I think it just drops down into your stomach like cocaine and gets you high that way. I know it isn't soluable in your nasal cavity.

Yeah, but then again you'd need a fair bit of it to absorb in your stomach to get you high?
And wouldn't it still take an hour or two to hit?

I snorted thc cristals too, and for sure it works, you don't need much.
I'm far from sure a substance needs to be watersoluble to be active through the nose.
It sure isn't because it dripped in the lungs or stomach, because it gets stuck in your nose for a while, coz it is a bit sticky.
and the taste is incredible good.

far from placebo, and it relaxes when you took speed for sure, you can hear slowing down your heart almost.
smoking the same substance does splat your head far more, then your body.
i once swallowed a capsule full of crystalles from the plant, and it had some effect, but not as nearly that of smoking or norting that amount of material.

Maybe the nose can't get rid of some lipids, but maybe it does with others.

(by the way, I'm far from sure, but cocaine, I thought it wasn't dissolvable in water too? or am I wrong here?)

Splatt said:
PLACEBO! Snorting anything gives you a bit of a buzz. You cannot plant matter, that is ridiculous! Even the "crystals" cannot be snorted sorry.

i assure you it was not a placebo. i railed it and within thirty seconds or so, i was more ripped from THC than i'd ever been before.

and i don't think it just drops into your stomach like coke because it stayed up there for a while before i got the drip, and it kicked in inifinitely faster than injesting weed.

This is incredably interestign. Please keep posting info, if anyone has any.

Some will say that pure THC-V won't do anything. Its the synergy that causes THC-V to enhance the THC high.

BTW>Delta-9-THC is the main cannibinoid. CBD is the precursor to THC. CBD high is what is characterized by an "indica" stone, Medicinal, couchlock. CBN is the postcursor to THC, it is one-tenth the potency of THC and causes that "fuzzy/cloudy" headed stone. Most commercial schwag is predomitately CBN as the THC has been destroyed by light,heat, and air during the grueling pressing and packing process...Thats one of the reasons commercial schwagg is so schwaggy.

Sativas tend to be mostly THC with little or no CBD and a few strains Thais and Africans containing THC-V, which is suppose to make the high more speedy, trippy, euphoric.
Indicas tend to be equally THC and CBD with some strains, Afghans, having THC-V as well. More Medicinal.
Hemp contains miniscule amounts of THC some CBD, No thc-v and another cannibinoid called CBG, nonn-psychoactive.
Hybrids can be any combination of the four.

Note: Thc, cbd, cbn and thc-v and CBG are some of the major cannibinoids by wieght but there are many more. Just to isolate one isn't going to by the same as a combination of all...I don't know about the synthetic ones. Just natural.

Info found in Marijana Botony: An Advanced study, By Clarke. It's available online.

i've never tried it, but no one is going to know for sure if it works unless they've tried it or seen it done

In america, most of those analouges would be illegal, becuase of the federal analouges act.

Heh, we are illegal. Our brains contain andamine which is a THC analogue, and also DMT, which is a schedule I substance.

^Nice! That means my brain could probably fetch a fair price on the black market. Any bidders?

LOL if i am not mistaken, people actually do acquire the DMT from people's brains and other animals such as pigs.

I realize this is my first post, so please forgive me if that is just a myth. But I have heard this.

Anandamide isn't a THC analogue, it's a fatty acid analogue...

Meanwhile, in most countries in order to "posses" something (as in possesion of drugs), you need to be able to exercise control over it, and you can't really control the chemicals in your brain...

1,2 -Dimthylheptyl homolog of THC

^ That's supposed to be unpleasant because of length of action. The best ones seem to be the ones with a chain length of 5/6 carbons with branched methyl group(s)

id like to see one, but maybe it would actually be unpleasant.

Splatt said:
zacamo said:
a buddy and i bought a pound of leaf and stem about a year ago and managed to isolate a ridiculous amount of very pure crystal. of course there was some plant matter in it, but it was almost negligible.

i railed two "standard" lines of it, and i tell you, never in my life have i been <i>THAT</i> high from THC. my face fell asleep (like when you fall asleep on your arm and it feels like pins and needles, except this was my jaw, chin, cheeks and forehead.), and i was just fucking RIPPED.

the weird thing was that it only lasted for about five minutes, then just as quick as i had come up, i was baseline sober.

i suggest this to anyone who can get that much crystal together.

PLACEBO! Snorting anything gives you a bit of a buzz. You cannot plant matter, that is ridiculous! Even the "crystals" cannot be snorted sorry.

I'd go a step further and say it's bollocks, plain & simple.

a) getting pure THC out of the plant product (honey oil) requires chromatographic separation & b) THC isn't crystalline, it's an amorphous waxy substance that you cant snort as it's sticky at room temp (think warm candle wax type consistency)

Some will say that pure THC-V won't do anything

Oh it will - it's said to last for hours & hours and to be quite unpleasant

There is a crystalline, nitrogen containing analogue of THC (see att jpeg) that can be made into a water soluble, crystalline salt, but it's unheard of outside of a research lab

Attachments

• THC nitrogen analogue.JPG
    THC nitrogen analogue.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 98
has anyone had the opertunity to synth and take a variety of the analogs in diferent combinations and doses to see what a 'perfect' mix might be? im hearing alot about this and that being mixed to get the good effect and maybe this over here potentiating another one so i figured this might be a good idea. also are there any other known legal substances that enhance the effects of THC like acetominophan (spelling?) to opiates?

Of course, there are other very powerful THC drugs that might not fall into the analog act. The isralies have lots to answer for, but this is a good one:
180px-HU-210.png

Somewhere between 100 & 500x normal delta-9-THC. Not to difficult to produce & very long acting. Shortening that heptyl will reduce the length of action without hurting potency too much. Imagine, get your crap hash, melt it (say a Kg of it) and add 1g of this stuff. You now have 'killer' Hashish which will sell for the very highest prices.
Oh, and if you want to make pure crystals then you need acetic anhydride to form acetyl esters which makes a nice, pure white crystaline substance.

cp55940.gif

CP 55940 is the most potent known agonist at CB1 receptors. The (-)-isomer of CP-55,940 is roughly 50-fold more potent than the (+)-isomer.