• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting hydrocodone

banging isnt snorting...its shooting, either way, do not snort unless u want to snort something that looks like about 10 80ocs and burns like fire

I must say, as someone who snorted up to 8 10/325 percocet/endocet/norco a day, I LOVED the feelin of snorting these. I would snort two of these and get a very pleasant, almost sweet tasting drip. The best are the yellow 10/325 endocets.

I agree however, a 10/650 snorted is too much powder. Maybe all of the coke I did prior to discovering opiates (Opiates actually got me off of the cocaine) has helped me desire the feeling of snorting things.

I never got a runny nose the next day after norting rail after rail of mostly apap with some opiates. Like I said, the drain tasted very sweet to me.

If you decide to do this, even after everybody else said it is pointless (It was never pointless to me because i loved the cocaine drip and found the pain pill drip very pleasant) Here are some tips.

I have found that you can get the best high from norting if you follow thes steps. First, usually by sticking it in your mouth for about 15 seconds and suck on it, and then pat it dry with a cloth. I'm not sure what this does, but for some reason it allows it to disolve slightly better in your nose and drain down.

After you have it moist, break the pill in half. Take a credit card then, and carefully (usully in a hard plastic plate) press down with your credit card on half of the pill. Some shards might fly, thats why you use a plate. Once you have it somewhat crushed, go ahead and do the other half, and then dump the contents onto a hard solid surface. No more shards should fly away to the floor after this. Then, refine it into the finest powder you can. There should be a little bit of moisture in it from being in your mouth. Its best to have used mouth wash prior to this.

One Norco, early on, I would break up into 4 rails and then do them one right after the other, 2 in each nostril. Later on I was putting two full pills up each nostril. I don't recomend that for a noob. Start with a quarter of a norco in one nostril and then a quarter of one in another. See how you feel. If you feel like pieces are falling out of your nose, snort a few drops of warm water up your nose. That will make it stick and quickly begin a drain. The drain almost tastes like you snorted sugar. At times you will taste a sugary flavor. Maybe thats just in my head because i loved it so much when i was doing it.

Any way, if you feel like you must snort a hydro or oxycodone pill, I would follow these steps. Most will say that it will not affect your high, however I can tell you that there have been times when I was withdrawing hard....and I would snort up 2-4 norcos and within 3-5 minutes my sickness was gone. I would then eat 2-4 of them and snort 2-4 more a couple hours later and at that point would be in heaven.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a PM.

By the way,any time i snorted an oxy, morphine, heroin or anything without apap in it, I would get the worst sinus infections the next day. Especially with the 100 mg morphines. Maybe it was because of time release in them. I quit doing that, and would/will only snort norco and other 10/325 opiates. If i'm desperate, or if it were in front of me right now, I'd rail 2 10/650s, but remember I'm very experiened at this. Or at least I was seeing as how I haven't had a single opiate in months!

Oh, don't ever EVER snort a suboxone, unless you want to go straight into withdrawals. Just FYI on snorting shit.

Phillypod said:
Oh, don't ever EVER snort a suboxone, unless you want to go straight into withdrawals.
Thats absolutely not true unless you careless snorted suboxone shortly after using a full agonist. If you take it at the correct time it will not make you sick whatsoever.

Phillypod said:
By the way,any time i snorted an oxy, morphine, heroin or anything without apap in it, I would get the worst sinus infections the next day. Especially with the 100 mg morphines. Maybe it was because of time release in them. I quit doing that, and would/will only snort norco and other 10/325 opiates. If i'm desperate, or if it were in front of me right now, I'd rail 2 10/650s, but remember I'm very experiened at this. Or at least I was seeing as how I haven't had a single opiate in months!
An experienced user would know that snorting APAP, or any formulation of hydrocodone is just pointless, and very painful. :X

Phillypod said:
Oh, don't ever EVER snort a suboxone, unless you want to go straight into withdrawals. Just FYI on snorting shit.
Can I ask how you came to this conclusion? Snorting suboxone has nothing to do with withdrawals.

william1985 said:
An experienced user would know that snorting APAP, or any formulation of hydrocodone is just pointless, and very painful. :X

Can I ask how you came to this conclusion? Snorting suboxone has nothing to do with withdrawals.

Yeah, what he said. Every time someone talks about snorting vicodin or percocet, I think about the survival of the fittest and the process of natural selection and relise that stupid people will fall off soon enough........... hopefuly.

And awsome job bringing back a thread started in 03' :D . ....... not really :p . oh man, Im retarted to respond to this, and bump it to the top. sorry....... RIP