• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting hydrocodone

s3v3r3d&s7on3d

Bluelighter
If I bang up some 7.5/750 hydrocodone's is it better than just swallowing it? I heard it's not because of the other active ingredients. Just want to find out before I do. Thanx.

For one banging and snorting are two different things. However, you really don't want to do either. There are many threads on the subject. Try using the search engine and you will find your answer.

No, you do not want to put all that APAP up your nose, or into your veins. If you want to take a high dose without all the APAP, do a cold water extraction of the hydro. Do a search, this has been covered 659 times.

Just chew it up. And do a search before asking this sort of question.

Might I add when I said bang them up I meant actually bang them up with something, aka crushing the pill so I could snort it.

^I think that they are pointing out that "bang/banging" is a common term for the injection of a substance.

Honestly your title is a bit easier to understand than your actual post. Sometimes it's better to just refrain from using slang altogether.

Last edited:
7.5/750 are the god damn horse pills, whoever told u to snort that must want u to be in agonizing pain over nothin

look at it like this, most people i know who use oxy's (oxycodone and hydrocodone are similar) will snort a 20 at the very least, although im sure u can get a buzz off less than this, 20 mgs would mean snorting about 2 and a half of the pills u have, which works out to about 2 grams of fuckin APAP, i cant imagine snorting 2 grams of material for a slight buzz, but u cant believe the joy i get when i watch some dumb fuck break up a pain pill (besides oxy's) then proceed to explain to me that it hits him better especially when he rails a xanax with it LOL

I agree with Nas, i had to learn the hard way. I knew APAP was a bad idea to snort, but i was runnin low on hydro's and so i crushed half of the last one i had. I snorted about 1/4 of that half, and it still burnded like fuck. And no effects whatsoever.

Your better off taking it orally. I know that's what i should have done back then.

I tried a rail from part of a 5/300 endocet, and it did little if anything for me (Except line my nose with a bunch of crap that I was blowing out for the next hour. My favorite way to take them now is to grind them up and put them in a jelly donut. Yum. :)

OUCH!!! IV'ing pills with apap isn't good, neither is snorting a rocky line of it. IMO<just take the pill...and enjoy...

Just out of curiosity and because I had an assload (assload=60 7.5's) of them I decided to blow a line. The pill broke out into a huge pile (great if it's cocaine:D ). It was a bitch to snort and didn't make a big difference in the high. It does burn but not too bad. It is something I will not do again. It is safer and more effective to ingest them orally but only if you do a cold water extraction. Do a search for Cold Water Extraction. Banging is slang for injecting. Although I bang pills you should not unless you are me or just don't give a shit 8) .

TheHerojuana said:
Just out of curiosity and because I had an assload (assload=60 7.5's) of them I decided to blow a line. The pill broke out into a huge pile

No shit it was a huge pile. a regular Vicodin would be 505 mgs of powder, or just over a half gram. 8o And that is just one. It would take most people three or four to get a good buzz. A 7.5 that was 7.5/500 would be pretty much the same at 507.5 mgs. I sure as fuck don't want to quickly put over two grams of powder or more up my nose for a fucking Vicodin high . . . :p 8)

Negative said:
No shit it was a huge pile. a regular Vicodin would be 505 mgs of powder, or just over a half gram. 8o And that is just one. It would take most people three or four to get a good buzz. A 7.5 that was 7.5/500 would be pretty much the same at 507.5 mgs. I sure as fuck don't want to quickly put over two grams of powder or more up my nose for a fucking Vicodin high . . . :p 8)

^^^^

well said, I wonder why it's difficult for people to understand this

it would surely be more then 505 mg probley closer to atleast 600 with binders and all wich really sdries the poiint even further...

Schizomanic said:
I agree with Nas, i had to learn the hard way. I knew APAP was a bad idea to snort, but i was runnin low on hydro's and so i crushed half of the last one i had. I snorted about 1/4 of that half, and it still burnded like fuck. And no effects whatsoever.

Your better off taking it orally. I know that's what i should have done back then.

Why is snorting APAP such a bad idea?

My boy was doing this a few nights ago, I didn't even say anything sense correcting people on how to use never works. He gave me a wierd look when I turned down a line, cause I never turn down free opiates. I wasn't about to wreck my nose snorting a gram of tylenol and atleast 2 grams of powder for 5-10mg of hydrocodone.

Snorting APAP is a bad idea because it has no desirable effects and is dangerouse enough when taken orally in high doses. If I mixed .25 g of coke into a gram of dirt would you snort it?