Bluelight

Thread: Snorting hydrocodone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Snorting hydrocodone 
    Capsule
    If I bang up some 7.5/750 hydrocodone's is it better than just swallowing it? I heard it's not because of the other active ingredients. Just want to find out before I do. Thanx.

2. Collapse Details

For one banging and snorting are two different things. However, you really don't want to do either. There are many threads on the subject. Try using the search engine and you will find your answer.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    No, you do not want to put all that APAP up your nose, or into your veins. If you want to take a high dose without all the APAP, do a cold water extraction of the hydro. Do a search, this has been covered 659 times.

4. Collapse Details

Just chew it up. And do a search before asking this sort of question.

5. Collapse Details

Might I add when I said bang them up I meant actually bang them up with something, aka crushing the pill so I could snort it.

6. Collapse Details

^I think that they are pointing out that "bang/banging" is a common term for the injection of a substance.

Honestly your title is a bit easier to understand than your actual post. Sometimes it's better to just refrain from using slang altogether.
    Last edited by UE8in69; 31-12-2003 at 21:32.

7. Collapse Details

7.5/750 are the god damn horse pills, whoever told u to snort that must want u to be in agonizing pain over nothin

look at it like this, most people i know who use oxy's (oxycodone and hydrocodone are similar) will snort a 20 at the very least, although im sure u can get a buzz off less than this, 20 mgs would mean snorting about 2 and a half of the pills u have, which works out to about 2 grams of fuckin APAP, i cant imagine snorting 2 grams of material for a slight buzz, but u cant believe the joy i get when i watch some dumb fuck break up a pain pill (besides oxy's) then proceed to explain to me that it hits him better especially when he rails a xanax with it LOL

8. Collapse Details

I agree with Nas, i had to learn the hard way. I knew APAP was a bad idea to snort, but i was runnin low on hydro's and so i crushed half of the last one i had. I snorted about 1/4 of that half, and it still burnded like fuck. And no effects whatsoever.

Your better off taking it orally. I know that's what i should have done back then.

9. Collapse Details

I tried a rail from part of a 5/300 endocet, and it did little if anything for me (Except line my nose with a bunch of crap that I was blowing out for the next hour. My favorite way to take them now is to grind them up and put them in a jelly donut. Yum.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Last edited by ydmah; 06-08-2010 at 05:34.

11. Collapse Details

OUCH!!! IV'ing pills with apap isn't good, neither is snorting a rocky line of it. IMO<just take the pill...and enjoy...

12. Collapse Details

Just out of curiosity and because I had an assload (assload=60 7.5's) of them I decided to blow a line. The pill broke out into a huge pile (great if it's cocaine ). It was a bitch to snort and didn't make a big difference in the high. It does burn but not too bad. It is something I will not do again. It is safer and more effective to ingest them orally but only if you do a cold water extraction. Do a search for Cold Water Extraction. Banging is slang for injecting. Although I bang pills you should not unless you are me or just don't give a shit .

13. Collapse Details

just make some beetle juice

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Originally posted by TheHerojuana
    Just out of curiosity and because I had an assload (assload=60 7.5's) of them I decided to blow a line. The pill broke out into a huge pile
    No shit it was a huge pile. a regular Vicodin would be 505 mgs of powder, or just over a half gram. And that is just one. It would take most people three or four to get a good buzz. A 7.5 that was 7.5/500 would be pretty much the same at 507.5 mgs. I sure as fuck don't want to quickly put over two grams of powder or more up my nose for a fucking Vicodin high . . .

15. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Negative
    No shit it was a huge pile. a regular Vicodin would be 505 mgs of powder, or just over a half gram. And that is just one. It would take most people three or four to get a good buzz. A 7.5 that was 7.5/500 would be pretty much the same at 507.5 mgs. I sure as fuck don't want to quickly put over two grams of powder or more up my nose for a fucking Vicodin high . . .

^^^^

well said, I wonder why it's difficult for people to understand this

16. Collapse Details

it would surely be more then 505 mg probley closer to atleast 600 with binders and all wich really sdries the poiint even further...

17. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizomanic
    I agree with Nas, i had to learn the hard way. I knew APAP was a bad idea to snort, but i was runnin low on hydro's and so i crushed half of the last one i had. I snorted about 1/4 of that half, and it still burnded like fuck. And no effects whatsoever.

Your better off taking it orally. I know that's what i should have done back then.

Why is snorting APAP such a bad idea?

18. Collapse Details

My boy was doing this a few nights ago, I didn't even say anything sense correcting people on how to use never works. He gave me a wierd look when I turned down a line, cause I never turn down free opiates. I wasn't about to wreck my nose snorting a gram of tylenol and atleast 2 grams of powder for 5-10mg of hydrocodone.

Snorting APAP is a bad idea because it has no desirable effects and is dangerouse enough when taken orally in high doses. If I mixed .25 g of coke into a gram of dirt would you snort it?

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Resurrecting threads left for dead years ago.

A++

20. Collapse Details

Good one DottiD, here I thought I was at least contributing lol.

21. Collapse Details

banging isnt snorting...its shooting, either way, do not snort unless u want to snort something that looks like about 10 80ocs and burns like fire

22. Collapse Details

I must say, as someone who snorted up to 8 10/325 percocet/endocet/norco a day, I LOVED the feelin of snorting these. I would snort two of these and get a very pleasant, almost sweet tasting drip. The best are the yellow 10/325 endocets.

I agree however, a 10/650 snorted is too much powder. Maybe all of the coke I did prior to discovering opiates (Opiates actually got me off of the cocaine) has helped me desire the feeling of snorting things.

I never got a runny nose the next day after norting rail after rail of mostly apap with some opiates. Like I said, the drain tasted very sweet to me.

If you decide to do this, even after everybody else said it is pointless (It was never pointless to me because i loved the cocaine drip and found the pain pill drip very pleasant) Here are some tips.

I have found that you can get the best high from norting if you follow thes steps. First, usually by sticking it in your mouth for about 15 seconds and suck on it, and then pat it dry with a cloth. I'm not sure what this does, but for some reason it allows it to disolve slightly better in your nose and drain down.

After you have it moist, break the pill in half. Take a credit card then, and carefully (usully in a hard plastic plate) press down with your credit card on half of the pill. Some shards might fly, thats why you use a plate. Once you have it somewhat crushed, go ahead and do the other half, and then dump the contents onto a hard solid surface. No more shards should fly away to the floor after this. Then, refine it into the finest powder you can. There should be a little bit of moisture in it from being in your mouth. Its best to have used mouth wash prior to this.

One Norco, early on, I would break up into 4 rails and then do them one right after the other, 2 in each nostril. Later on I was putting two full pills up each nostril. I don't recomend that for a noob. Start with a quarter of a norco in one nostril and then a quarter of one in another. See how you feel. If you feel like pieces are falling out of your nose, snort a few drops of warm water up your nose. That will make it stick and quickly begin a drain. The drain almost tastes like you snorted sugar. At times you will taste a sugary flavor. Maybe thats just in my head because i loved it so much when i was doing it.

Any way, if you feel like you must snort a hydro or oxycodone pill, I would follow these steps. Most will say that it will not affect your high, however I can tell you that there have been times when I was withdrawing hard....and I would snort up 2-4 norcos and within 3-5 minutes my sickness was gone. I would then eat 2-4 of them and snort 2-4 more a couple hours later and at that point would be in heaven.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a PM.

23. Collapse Details

By the way,any time i snorted an oxy, morphine, heroin or anything without apap in it, I would get the worst sinus infections the next day. Especially with the 100 mg morphines. Maybe it was because of time release in them. I quit doing that, and would/will only snort norco and other 10/325 opiates. If i'm desperate, or if it were in front of me right now, I'd rail 2 10/650s, but remember I'm very experiened at this. Or at least I was seeing as how I haven't had a single opiate in months!

Oh, don't ever EVER snort a suboxone, unless you want to go straight into withdrawals. Just FYI on snorting shit.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Phillypod
    Oh, don't ever EVER snort a suboxone, unless you want to go straight into withdrawals.
    Thats absolutely not true unless you careless snorted suboxone shortly after using a full agonist. If you take it at the correct time it will not make you sick whatsoever.

25. Collapse Details

By the way,any time i snorted an oxy, morphine, heroin or anything without apap in it, I would get the worst sinus infections the next day. Especially with the 100 mg morphines. Maybe it was because of time release in them. I quit doing that, and would/will only snort norco and other 10/325 opiates. If i'm desperate, or if it were in front of me right now, I'd rail 2 10/650s, but remember I'm very experiened at this. Or at least I was seeing as how I haven't had a single opiate in months!
    An experienced user would know that snorting APAP, or any formulation of hydrocodone is just pointless, and very painful.

Oh, don't ever EVER snort a suboxone, unless you want to go straight into withdrawals. Just FYI on snorting shit.
    Can I ask how you came to this conclusion? Snorting suboxone has nothing to do with withdrawals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast