• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

frizzantik

Bluelight Crew
Ok i've recently re-picked up the habit of smoking joints.. i wanna find out the best brand of paper to use for the smoothest smoke. I dont like the idea of the smoking a bunch of paper but they are so much more relaxing than hitting the bong lately. My lady just got a variety pack of papers and i'm gonna try them all out hehe so far:

'e-z wider' has been pretty smooth

'job tribal' hemp papers were aight. i did a inside out joint with one of the 1-1/2 size papers. who the fuck uses these all the time? the big ass squares with the crease going the wrong way? thats a thick ass joint

'rolling pouch' papers were WAY too think like using bible papers. they have this gimmic with a pouch which keeps in the shit that falls out but i can roll so i dont need it that much

i vaguely remember a thread like this so feel free to point me to that thread and close this if it was here in dc

oh and americans try rolling a cone joint with a paper filter in it.. it's pretty good like that i think ima stick with it.

i recommend king size slim blue rizlas, or (if you can find them) king size slim silver rizlas. slim blue zig-zags are also good, better than rizla IMO because the paper is slightly thinner & the gum is natural arabic, which for some reason rizla have either stopped using or stopped advertising.

:)

I'm a big fan of the rips range of papers. Nice lightweight papers on a roll. Means you can roll exactly the right size joint whatever the occaision :)

i prefer rizlas... normal or kingsized in length. im also not a fan of too much paper. im not sure of the smoothness though. once i started using them i havent tried any other. i also put a cardboard piece on the end.

OCB premium rips. They're my favourite yes indeed. But Rizla king size silvers are pretty good too, you're just stuck with a particular length when you want to make it REALLY BIG!!

Oh yeah, what is this with Americans not catching on with the paper filter at the end?? What do you normally do, just have leave it all open and bare? Ewwww, soggy wet end anyone?...

if you're going to roll up your weed, i think you should smoke blunts. they taste better, they burn longer, and they're more fun to roll. my ex-boyfriend smoked blunts almost exclusively and that's how i discovered how enjoyable they were. i don't think i'll ever roll an actual "joint" again!

there's a thread about the best blunt papers that was done a little while back. i don't know if that's the thread you were referring to, but here it is for your reading pleasure: >>click here<<

on a semi-related note, if you don't have the sweet leaf grinder yet, you must pick one up! (it's for grinding tobacco of course.) i don't even smoke, but when i had that boyfriend i used to roll his blunts for him sometimes and i found that the sweet leaf grinder was the most wonderful invention ever!

i have found the last 3 times i got a pack of ez widers the glue on every other paper wouldn't stick, rendering it useless.

Club papers are by far the best rolling papers available, but they can be tough to roll if your not used to them.

Just my $.02

I'm a fan of grasshoppers, they're huge, and have a wire in them. I hate handling roaches, I'm too much of a clutz.

@lterEgo said:
if you're going to roll up your weed, i think you should smoke blunts. they taste better, they burn longer, and they're more fun to roll. my ex-boyfriend smoked blunts almost exclusively and that's how i discovered how enjoyable they were. i don't think i'll ever roll an actual "joint" again!

i used to smoke blunts but i'd prefer not to smoke tobacco now that i quit smoking cigs

oh and normally i just roll up a joint without the cardboard tip but i tried it out last night and liked it. yeah it would just be weed all the way to the end. the biggest problem was when a bit of herb would clog up the end.

What the hell is a difference between a blunt and a joint?

I'm out of touch with society, alright.

blunts are excellent for more than two people, but I prefer a nicely rolled joint if im by myself. as for rolling papers, it doesnt really matter to much but I prefer king randy's with the wire ( makes it much easier smoking that roach).

How does this wire work? I presume it doesn't run the entire length of the paper?

you hold the end of the wire that is not close to the cherry and yes it does run the length of the paper

the cardboard tip is the shit fuck randys now im all about the cone joints with the filter tip