• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

^ Elements are a really nice paper. Bambu's are my stand-bys.

Any one have any suggestions for good quality, unflavored, preferably hemp, brown, rolling papers? Yeah it's just aesthetic, but I like brown papers. I haven't tried Raws yet. How's the feel of the paper?

As to rolling a crutch in your joint. It's not there to make rolling easier, it just gives you a useful place to hold the joint. And you smoke down to the crutch and avoid losing weed. I get nostalgic when I hold a joint without a crutch and I'm trying to hold the roach and get that last finger-singeing hit, but I'm grown now and I like my joints to be functional as well as beautiful.

I never, ever buy filters or crutches though. That would be wrong. I've got about a billion old business cards that are all really well-designed and if I'm rolling with a white paper, I like to see the design at the tip of the joint. Again, form and function. Adds a nice graphic element and clearly indicates the proper end of the joint to hold. Yeah, I'm anal about my joints. So what?

Zig Zags

yea the best papes i use are 78mm slow burning zig zags in the orange package they have worked really well for me one time around the bud u can see threw it so its not too much paper and also they dont rip i roll with em all the time iv never ripped em before so there pretty good just only thing but same with all papes somtimes they stick together if u keep em in a wallet or somthing cus they all just press together

Johnny blue said:
What's up with this paper filter @ the end? Ya I get it but if you can roll its not a problem, is it? How many years or decades have people been rolling stuff and now all the sudden we need cardboard on a joint. You ever seen someone who rolls their own cigarettes use cardboard, nope because they can roll. When I was 16 my joints sucked too, you'll get better
i see what u mean man, never use filters just a waste of time and if u roll it tight enought and make a nice end then theres never a need and lol im 15 turning 16 in october and i can roll prudy good youtube helps a lot lol

A filter/roach is so you don't have to have a roach left over, and it gives you a good place to hold and put your mouth on.