• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

Smoking King size Eco hemp papers - super thin and strong, nothing better than a nce tight eel skin..

-MoF0-

i dont smoke anymore but when i did i used these flavored papers. they were just the right size, thin, and of course, flavored. good times. im prolly gonna pick up the habit again sometime soon.

mofo said:
Smoking King size Eco hemp papers - super thin
-MoF0-
erm...no they're not. i would rate them 'quite' thin. about the same as a blue rizla

Anything but rizla. They never stick.

Zig-zag is my paper of choice. Preferably single skins (I find them easier to roll with than king size skins).

I picked up some zig-zags while in key west. they've got red on the box. they're called "Kutcorners." anyone have any experience with these? are they decent? I can roll amazing joints, but i don't roll em often, so i jsut buy w/e kind of Zig-Zag the places have when i do buy. lol.

rizzlas are so gay.

zigs all the way.

i like the thin papers.

ive used solid papers (the ones you can't see through) and they suck. They crinkle n shit. Burn bad.

i must say bambu papers are excellent and the big bambu papers are even better you can roll the biggest doobies ever witht hose things :)

very soft papers and they roll nice and smooth

used to like randies (hope I am spelling it right) a funny story and why i don't use em anymore...

I was in back of a guy at the airport. He went through the detector and it went off. they did a wand search and beep beep beep.. they found 8 joints rolled in packed in his pocket. he said FUCK! that was it. I could see his joints and they were rolled in randies.. they have a metel strip in them that makes it's own roach clip.

of course it would go off in a metal detector...

doh!