• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

...blunts are popular because they burn slowly and you can split .5 gram amonst many people easily, because a lot of the smoke you're inhaling is tobacco smoke, not bud smoke. I'd say blunts are harder to roll than joints just because they are bigger

What kind of blunts you rolling=D That's a pinner. J/K I only like blunts when the wrap hardly fits aroud the bud. Other wise I stick to glass, too much paper:p

any zig zags will do me. Although I favour the black or green ones.
If their kingsize even better :D

gun toting hip gansta said:
ahh i see now, seems very complicated and imo the roach is too long.

Take a bit of card, rip off bits to get the correct size, roll into a tube, put in LEFT side of joint and roll :)

Yeah, I usually use the same method to make a much smaller filter and just put it right into the joint without wrapping it up in it's own paper and all that shit - I only do that for huge cones =D

--- G.

JaJa Silver but people what are we talking about? if you have nothing, anythings is good enough

silver rizla are the best commonly availible rizla in the uk imo, how easy is it to get king size papers in other parts of the world, in the u.k theyre sold in practically every newsagent, grocers, supermarket etc and most towns have a shop that sells a wider variety as well as other smoking materials and devices.

the grasshopers are great but the zip zags kutcorners are the very best and they have the best stick to them

rizla silvers, the thinnest papers in the world - practically no taste, no tar, no chemicals, no nothing

there's nothing better to smoke with

i really like ocb slim premium, i can't roll joints like a pro, but i usually get good results with these:

OCB_slim_Premium_KS.jpg

tripod doesn't allow hotlinking but this page has bigger images.. the pack looks really nice too with the gleamy hologram-type logo

in the states i always used zig-zag oranges just cause they were kind of the standard.. then i went over to amsterdam and paris and tried out many many different brands... i still prefer zigzags.. they seem to burn a bit more evenly. i hate havnig to lick down the side of a lit j

Rice papers and hemp papers.....

Rolling papers made out of rice paper are the absolute real deal. They are very, very thin so they sometimes rip when you roll them if you aren't super careful. If you light one on fire it will burn down to almost no ash. Plus, there isn't any adhesive, the paper is so thin that it just requires a likkle moisture to seal it. I would NOT recommend these for people that can barely roll. It's even harder to get an even burning smoke because of the delicacy involved in rolling it. But if you have skills, you will be able to make the cleanest and bestest tasting joint possible.

Hemp papers are pretty good too, though they are not much different from regular paper imo. I had some purple hempires that were very solid papers, similar to the orange zig zags. In fact, I could hardly tell the difference.

Anyways, try the rice papers yo!!!!

i'm not big on slow burn papers
if i want something to burn slowly i'll go with a blunt
these are the papers i like:

hempire 1 1/4's (hemp w/ natural gum)
smoking blue king size (rice w/ natural gum)

and mountain high king sized cone already have a fliter, fill it twist it burn it

For single-size papers, I prefer a certain kind of Zig Zags without those stupid cut-corners. I find them so much easier to roll with, just because it's easier to tuck the end in behind the pot at the beginning of the roll. For larger papers, I just discovered a brand called Lion of Judah, and I don't think I'll ever go back to Rizlas. The paper is a little thicker, but it burns perfectly, and the stick-line (or whatever you want to call it) is gum-arabic, which I find never unsticks once stuck. Really quality papers.