• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

amnesiaseizure said:
Oh yeah, what is this with Americans not catching on with the paper filter at the end?? What do you normally do, just have leave it all open and bare? Ewwww, soggy wet end anyone?...

americans arent taught to roll joints that way. also, we smoke pure joints, no mixing with tobacco! just a cultural thing i guess. also, when it gets to small to hit the end, u save the roaches. then when a desparate day comes and theres no weed to be found, u can take all the roaches and skin up another joint with it or get a bowl outta it. tastes terrible, but it'll do the job. desparate times call for despartate measures;)

lol i think i took 5 packs of rizlas to mashed & we still ran out by 12 the next day!!!!!!

;) :D

I would definitely have to say Silver Rizzlas. They are WAY thin and the glue kicks ass. All natural.. no bleaches =D

Peace.

I really like Randy's wired papers. Easy to roll with and the wire comes in handy.

I also like Bambu papers. Very thin and taste great. However, I'm no joint rolling expert, and I find it pretty difficult to roll a joint with these papers. A well rolled Bambu is awesome though.

back when I used to smoke marijuana, I'd always prefer "Top" brand rolling papers. yes, they are thick, but I smoked cigarettes, so I didnt mind much if I smoked a little extra paper.

with these wired papers then, does your j burn away leaving you holding a wire as long as the joint started?

tooky said:
with these wired papers then, does your j burn away leaving you holding a wire as long as the joint started?

yup. u can bend the wire as the j burns so that halfway through u don't even have to touch the joint anymore. makes it much easier for passing and u don't burn ur fingertips

i have to say Maize(corn papers), and king papers(made from hemp)...and they're super long. i would say the king papers are close to 5 inches...cheech and chong joint lol. neway, i've tried the papers with the wires and those are awful handy. you would never believe it but they are useful in such a good way, and no difficulty rolling. i prefer hemp or corn papers...i do plan on trying some rice ones though as i've been hearing alot about them

ducks said:
back when I used to smoke marijuana, I'd always prefer "Top" brand rolling papers. yes, they are thick, but I smoked cigarettes, so I didnt mind much if I smoked a little extra paper.

dude top has got to be the WORST papers hehe

amnesiaseizure said:
Oh yeah, what is this with Americans not catching on with the paper filter at the end?? What do you normally do, just have leave it all open and bare? Ewwww, soggy wet end anyone?...

True smokers learn not to "negro lip" the joint (negro is the nice term for "the n word," which would be rightfully edited if I were to use that word on this board) And that's not a racial slur at all black people I smoke with say it all the time..."Man who the hell just nigga-lipped the shit outta my J?"....we'd look around, and always know who it was because they would be the only unexperienced smoker with us.
In the US, at least I think, blunts are becoming more and more popular because Americans (at least where I live) don't like to smoke alone unless they only have enough for themselves. I'm sure it's like that around the globe too, and blunts are good for social smoking because they burn sloooow as hell if you roll them right, and they are much easier than rolling a joint.
I love smoking j's by myself though when I'm not smoking dank, and my choice of papers is Zig-Zag's, I don't get all fancy schmany with it like some of you other connoseurs (know I spelled that shit wrong you don't gotta tell me).

And about the filter thing, which I know nothing about cause I'm American, does it leave you with a roach or not? I love to save up roaches to roll a "roach joint" and get stoned out of my skull.

In the US we just use some tweezers or a roach clip that's made for, you guessed it, clipping the roach when it gets so small that it would burn your fingers.

Last edited:
im an american and always used to roll regular american style joints.. then the other day i decided to try out the cardboard filter and it is PIMP. i'll never not use one unless i dont have any cardboard (a piece of the rolling paper wrapper works just fine though) it lets you smoke the j it down to the end and it also lets the joint draw better. 1/2 the time joints get clogged at the end with a bit of weed, but this fixes that problem

i usually leave a bit of a roach cause i dont want to smoke the cardboard but ive also got a lot of joint 'butts' that have only a tiny bit of weed not worth saving.

try it you'll like it is all i gotta say. no more need for a wire or roach clip an no burning your lips

blunts are popular because they burn slowly and you can split .5 gram amonst many people easily, because a lot of the smoke you're inhaling is tobacco smoke, not bud smoke. I'd say blunts are harder to roll than joints just because they are bigger

the best papers, gotta be "King-Size - smoking de-luxe" (the black smoking)

OCB is ok, but not enough glue on it

and rizla is too damn thick.. ewww taste like paper.

once i bought a lot of american papers, and boy that shit sucks.. especially that shitty papers with the wire.. bad taste, and it's burning bad.. even small rizla is better.

bamboo.jpg

job2.jpg

and for blunt wraps...

snoopdogg.jpg

peace.

I thought OCB's didn't have any glue on them at all?? Oh well, call me common, but orange zig-zag 1.25's work for me, or French Lights (JOB). Anything bigger fouls the taste up, and the burn sometimes. If i'm smoking supa-kind, then zig-zag 1.0 is excellent. But there have been times when a Marlboro Light emptied, and packed again had to suffice.