• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

smoking gold are the best, imho. Slim and very thin rice-paper... no taste of them at all.

Bambu papers, but dont get the coconut cuz the gum at the end of the paper doesnt stick well. These papers are nice and soft and roll excellent joints.

nope, the wire doesnt get hot. i only hold the wire once it gets to the point of being uncomfortable or a hassle to hold ( esp. when passing it to your friend). hmm never tried using a filter, not sure i ever will either though. coconut paper is fun to seal with your lips though ;).

fadetobliss said:
nope, the wire doesnt get hot. i only hold the wire once it gets to the point of being uncomfortable or a hassle to hold ( esp. when passing it to your friend). hmm never tried using a filter, not sure i ever will either though. coconut paper is fun to seal with your lips though ;).

precisely. And yes, the wire does run through the whole joint but you only use it when the roach gets hard to handle. Randy's are good papers.

My favorite papers are the orange-packaged Zig-Zags. Perfect size, IMO. Once rolled, tear off a bit of stiff paper or index card (cigarette packs work great too), roll it up and shove it in the end of the jay for a filter and you're good to go!

=D

i dont like the orange zigzags.. they always seem to have a nappy taste and burn too slowly

Weird...I don't find the taste bad. I think hemp papers taste like shit, though. I used to use EZ-Widers when I first started smoking...those aren't bad as long as you get the small ones.

Glad to hear you're using the cardboard filter. That's the way to go. =D

i dont like the orange zigzags.. they always seem to have a nappy taste and burn too slowly

they burn slowly because the orange zig zags are slow burning.

i mean they are specifically made to burn slowly according to the package.

i know im just talking shit..

and i know they burn slowly.. too slowly for me.. i find sometimes the cherry is going out even when im smoking

plus someone told me they put asbestos on them. i know they are full of shit but for some stupid reason now i dont like them. lol stoner confessions

while the best joint is a bucket bong, for rolling, clubs by far, who wants to smoke glue anyways?

wow. i was really tired when I posted that. I read your post something along the line as "while the best joint is a bucket bong, who wants to smoke glue anyways?" Completley missed the middle line.

My bad man, you have good taste :)

Club papers if i'm smoking healthy- a rice paper & they leave no ash- or

French Lights if i want a fatty. Plus, French Lights have 48 leaves opposed to the 32 that the others usually have.

Big Bamboo papers are KEY. Giant rolling surface, good glue, good smoke. You can roll an 8th or more EASILY into one of their larger papers. If you were so inclined you could even fit a 1/4 oz. A classic from st. croix where all the rastas use them.

Psychetool

i just tried ottoman (made in egypt) no glue and really smooth smoke. the papers felt soft in my hand

i tried the ocb slims i got in this pack and didnt like them at all.. it was like the orange zig zags the way the paper turns black as the cherry goes inside. i want the paper to burn quickly not slowly.. why the fuck is it burning slowly? what is in it?

dr seuss said:
i recommend king size slim blue rizlas, or (if you can find them) king size slim silver rizlas.

:)

silver rizlas!! best papers but only place ive ever found them was amsterdam. so thin u can see through them. brought a couple packs back with me from amsterdam and they lasted a weekend. in fact it was the weekend of mashed...winks at suess;)