• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking resin (merged)

How to Smoke Resin Powder?

I just scraped a bunch of resin powder from my gravity bong caps. The problem is: How do i smoke it? If i put it into the bowl (which is a socket wrench cap) all the powder just goes right thro the bowl and all the resin gets wasted.

Anyone know what I could do to be able to smoke this resin powder through my gravity bong? Is there a way to make the powder into a resin ball? I live wit my parents and they both dont like weed so any methods people will hopefully post have to be on the downlow...basically i cant go boil the resin or anything like that.

Someone must know a method...please help a bro out. Havnt been able to find weed in a few weeks.

perhaps put a screen in your socket wrench thingy, or just some it out of a pipe

Vaporizer... it would simply melt in the bottom. I would get tin foil, put it in there, make a small opening on the top then put lighter under it and inhale smoke though a straw.

^^ good call man im high as fuck after smokin resin, goddamn didnt know u could get this high off of resin, i nearly blacked out a few times in the past 10 minutes lol

noob_sg said:
the dangerous alluminum oxide you just smoked probably added to that ;)
According to some random thread around here, the aluminum oxide you get from smoking off foil is equivalent to the amount off aluminum oxide you get drinking a soda from an aluminum can.

I don't think that would be accurate but I'm no scientist! :p Then again... could be something to do with the CO2

be careful though.. i used the knife part on some nail clippers and chipped the inside of my favorite bowl :(

yea, my pipe got busted so i scraped some of the resin out, spread it on a rolling paper, tossed some tobacco on it and smoked it. kinda harsh, but started to get a distinct "pot-ish" taste towards the end. worked ok, nice little buzz.

im gonna have to try that drinking glass idea, sounds like a good one.

holy fuck, i am so high from a small ball of resin i smoked. i am so blown back into my seat and have the best body high ive ever had.

Has anyone ever used a Sobe Bong? You know, the fruit drink called Sobe. There is a small indentation on the bottom of the bottle that you put a nail in and hit it lightly with a hammer, and it breaks out, without breaking the entire bottle. So now you have a small hole at the bottom. Next, at your favorite head shop, buy a bowl with a somewhat short stem, the kind that you would usually slide in and out of a normal bong. Next, cut a small hole in the top of the metal lid that screws on the top of the sobe bottle, and secure the bowl through the hole. I just used some electrical tape, and it worked fine. now whenever you are low on weed and want to conserve, or only have resin to smoke, just fill up your bowl. Then while holding your finger over the hole on the bottom, fill the bottle with water, then screw the top on, filled with the resin or weed. (you don't need much weed or resin to get a very full hit.) then with a lighter, just hold the flame above the weed/resin, and remove your finger from the hole, so the water starts flowing out. as the water in the bottle flows out, it will suck the smoke into the bottle, then just unscrew the top and enjoy!

I've found that since you aren't hitting the weed then letting it burn, like with a pipe/joint/blunt which loses some smoke that could be going into your lungs, you get more out of each hit. since the water is doing the hitting, and it constantly sucks the smoke into the bottle with no break, you don't waste any smoke.

Smoking resin build up out of pipes.

Just wondering who else here smokes the resin out of there pipe when it builds up, maybe when your desperate to get high, or whenever . . .